Chapter Twenty

August . 😴
I honestly didn't know what to say . I mean , I'm that nigga , right ? It took three days ? I just there in silence for a minute but of course the silence was killing Kai.
"Are you still mad at me?" Whole new subject. Hell yeah it pissed me off that she actually thought about forgiving him but, I can't be mad. Shawty gotta soft heart and I respect that but, I still wanna kill his ass. "Naw, Kai I ain't mad but, you don't think you sounded stupid ?" She shifted, "I mean yeah maybe to you and everyone else but, August he took my virginity sadly he's gonna have a soft spot in my heart .. " I got silent but I didn't want to risk her saying anything else . "I understand, Kai. It's cool. I love you too. I'm in love with you too." I could feel her smile across my chest.
I held her tighter, slowly drifting back off to sleep. but, little did we know our whole world was going to turn up side down.

Kai 💞
I woke up with Aurei in my arms. I went to get her around 5am so it wasn't an surprise. I knew August's greedy ass was already downstairs . So, I rolled over and laid Aurei on her back while I freshened up and changed before heading downstairs myself. "Goodmorning." I smiled at everyone stuffing their faces. They mumbled Goodmornings through their chews and chomps as I sat down. August kissed my cheek, "August." I laughed, "You got grits on me." Everyone laughed and that start our morning off great. We sat around and talked for about two hours. August's family was amazing.
4pm
Aurei was sleeping so, I straddled August while we laid on his bed. "Can you do me a favor, pumpkin?" He smiled, rubbing his hands up and down my thighs slowly, "What's that?" I smirked as I grind on him slowly before hopping up, "Watch Aurei for me while I go do a couple things." His face was priceless. I laughed and put on my shoes. I grabbed his keys and he smiled, "My car?" I laughed, "I love you."
Of course, he let me go. I wanted to go to the strip to talk to the manager about getting my spot back. a little extra money for myself wouldn't hurt. But, I didn't make it inside. I parked August's car and got out carrying my purse in the crease of my arm and keys in hand. Beep, Beep. The car went as I locked it. "Kai'ceonna!!" Someone yelled. "Oh my god." My momma came from the alley and hugged me tight. "My baby!! Where's Aurei?!" My eyebrows went up, "What do you want?" She smiled throwing her hands down to her sides.

"I got clean for you, Kai. You're going back to school and moving back in with me."
------
Should Kai Move Back In With Her Momma ? Remember She's Just 15 .
Comment And Vote 😘