Chapter Eight

Chapter 8💕
Kai'ceonna

He wanted to take me out? for what? Honestly, in my whole 15 years of life I've never been on a real date. I wanted to say no however, the teenage girl in me screamed yes but simply said, "Alright, don't be gone too long." I watched him grab his keys and leave. I looked at Aurei and said, "I guess it's just me and you." I unbuckled her from her car seat and picked her up in my arms, "You hungry pumpkin?" I got her to smile so, I took that I a yes. I held her in one hand and made a bottle in the other.
As I shook the bottle, I sat down on the couch. I fed her as I turned on the tv. I guess it felt good to relax for a while. What I really needed was a shower. I looked down at Aurei, she was asleep so I grabbed her little body and took her upstairs. I laid her in the middle of August's king sized bed. I, then positioned pillows around her while I went to take a shower. I kept the door open so I could hear if my baby cried for me. I looked around for some shampoo and conditioner. I found a towel and turned on the shower.
I took a hot shower, the water felt good running thought my hair and down my back. I finished washing my hair and got out. I stepped out on a towel before wrapping it around me. I grabbed another towel and lightly dried my hair. I walked out into his room and wanted to get comfortable for a nap with Aurei so, I grabbed some sweats and a t-shirt from his closet and laid in his bed also. Before I knew it, I was asleep.
**
August
"What's good cha'll?" I said as I walked into the trap. "Pedro trying some shit." I walked with Q to the office. "Pedro and his shit was shooting at us. We was dropping a pound off and Pedro didn't have the money." I laughed, "I got some shit to take care of tonight, but tomorrow night tell everyone to meet here." I grabbed a some money and left. I stopped to the mall to find Kai'ceonna something nice to wear. I went into forever 21 and got her a black dress and red heels. I couldn't wait to see her in it.
I pulled up to my house and got out. I walked in and it was dark as hell downstairs. I looked around for Kai and the baby but they were no where to be found. I know she didn't leave. I sighed and went to my room. There she and her daughter laid in my bed. She was wearing some of my clothes, damn did she look good in them. "Damn." I whispered as she woke up. "Oh gosh, what time is it?" I smirked, "7. Get dressed." I gave her the forever 21 bag and went to get dressed myself. I hopped in the shower and came out real quick.
When, I came out she was dressed. "You look .. amazing." Goddamn, her body was just right for the dress. She smiled, "For real?" I got dressed while she got her daughter ready, "Where am I going to take Aurei?" she asked. "We can take her to my mom's."
**
Kai'ceonna
His momma was real nice. I was scared to leave Aurei at first but, she seemed like she knew exactly what to do. "Where are we going?" I asked August as we pulled off. First, we went to a restaurant I had never heard of but it was beautiful. He told me to get anything I wanted. After that, we went to the beach. It was about 9:30 so it was dark. I left my heels in the car.
"So, who is August Alsina?" I asked as we walked the beach. He laughed, "Hmm, just a young nigga tryna make it out."
"How old are you?"
"Just 17, I seem older huh?" I laughed, "Yeah, you don't go to school?" He sighed, "Nah, my moms kicked me out and ya' know I never had time to get .. right. I got into some trouble and messed around a got a hoe pregnant. Christian is 1, he stays with me but, his moms got him right now." He has a son? I seemed like he'd be a good dad though. "Really?" I said, surprised. "I know, but that's my little mini me." I laughed, "I bet." He stopped in front of me looking down. "He's all I got, him and my mom's." I smiled, "You got me."
--
Comment & Vote 💯