Chapter Four

Chapter 4💕
Kai'ceonna

I couldn't complain. God definitely had better days in store for me.
I've been working at the strip club for 2 weeks now & hadn't seen that guy since. I managed to move me and Aurei into a hotel temporally until I could save enough money to get us an apartment. I haven't been to school in about a month but, I couldn't do school, strip and take care of my baby. I just couldn't. Sometimes, I just wished life could just be normal again. Being young, wild, and free. I missed my mom. I wondered if she thought about me and if she was looking for me but, without Aurei I don't think I'd be able to go on. She was my strength that kept me going everyday.
I brought her some new clothes, bottles and diapers anytime I got the chance. She was now about three weeks old. She was smiling now, no worries in the world. But, that's good let me handle everything. "I do this for you, baby." I told her as i changed her diaper.
When, I went to work I left Aurei with one of the hotel employees. We made a deal, at the end of the week I'd pay her back. "Thank you so much." I told her as I left for another day of work. it felt good having money in my pocket. I felt like I was closer to getting on my feet than I'd ever been.
When I walked in the club I noticed that guy from the other day standing nearby and just my luck, he spotted me too. "damn." I said to myself before I felt a grip on my arm. "What's your name?" I turned, "Don't worry about me. What do you want?" I asked firmly. His face showed no expression, "Let's get a DNA test since she's mine." I chuckled, I knew she was his. I pulled away from him and began walking away. "No." I replied, simply. He walked quickly after me soon catching up, "I'm serious."
I was serious, too but I guess he wasn't giving up. This was the strip, if I didn't go on .. the show would certainly move on without me.
"Don't touch me." I said as I followed him out to his car. When he unlocked the door, I got in and put on my seat belt. "What do they call you?" I asked as he started the car. "August." I, then directed him to the hotel so I could get Aurei.
**
"Let's go." I said carrying Aurei back to the car and getting in. I strapped her in the back and buckled my own seatbelt before he even made it to the car. I just wanted to go 'home' now. When, he got in he looked at me, "Shit, well?" I snapped, "Take me home."
He shifted his whole body facing my way, "Is she mine or not?!" He yelled. I closed my eyes as tight as I could. I threw my head in my hands and began to cry, "She isn't yours."
--
Vote and comment 💯