Chapter Seventeen

Day Two ( Part 2 )

August

I smirked and went to go get my phone as Fetty Wap flooded the room killing the mood. She just laughed, "That shit ain't funny."

"Yo." I said, answering my phone. It was Cheeto. He was little older than me but, we was in the same level in the game. He was bout the only nigga I could trust next to Big D Aka Kendrick .. don't ask where he got his nickname. "We got that nigga at the warehouse." I knew what that meant, we gotta go now. "10-4" I said hanging up. "Kai, I'll get your clothes from the dryer, we gotta go. "Why?" She asked confused, "I don't have time for questions, baby girl. Get your stuff."

She quickly got dressed and I grabbed my shit and we dipped. We got on my private jet and flew back home, I got some business to handle. "August, please tell me what's going on?" She asked again as we were getting off the plane. "Damn, girl." I said, getting frustrated. "Fuck you, I don't are anyway. Forget it. Fucki-" I pulled the car over and smacking her lips with mine. "Shut the fuck up." I mumbled against her lips. The kiss deepened as I leaned back over to my seat. I let go and she sat back. She just smiled, she didn't say a word the whole ride to the warehouse. I didn't plan on taking her with me but time was limited at this point.
*
I left Kai in the car & ran inside. "Yo guys, what we got here." I smirked looking down at Pedro tied to a chair with duct tape covering the hole in his face. I ripped it off as he hummed in pain. I just laughed, "Now bitch tell me what this is all about?" He just looked at me, "Oh, we playing games." I pulled out my gun and pointed it to his head.
"AUGUST! NO!"
---
Preview . the rest I'll put out tomorrow. I'm so tired, it's been a long weekend 😩