Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen👀
Kai💟

"You fucking setting me up?!" I was awaken from my sleep. August looked furious. I didn't know what to do. "W-What a-" he wouldn't even let me talk. He threw these pictures at me. I picked them up off the floor and my lap and sorted through them. These pictures were from that party last year. I began crying, "Oh my god, August." I couldn't stop crying. Pedro is the one. He is Aurei's father.
"WHAT KAI?! Pack your shit cause yo-" I cut him off and threw the pictures back at him. "That's him. He fucking raped me, August! He is Aurei's father." I yelled before getting up and going upstairs to lay with my baby. "Dear lord .." I began to pray.
I didn't know what to think. When I seen those pictures I knew I realized why he seemed so familiar. That's why he kept looking at me like that, saying slick shit. He knew exactly who I was. I slowly drifted deeper into my thoughts falling asleep with Aurei.
**
8am
"oh my god." I ran down the stairs almost killing myself. I ran down to find Aurei in her rocker in the middle of the floor asleep & August at the table with, "Goodmorning. I don't think you really got to meet my son, Christian." I smiled, "Hi, sweetie." he smiled back, "Hi." He said stuffed a piece of a waffle in his mouth. I really didn't feel like talking to him right now. I grabbed a bowl of frosted flakes and sat next to Christian. "I'm going back." He paused, before finishing his food. "No you're not."
Christian ran off and August grabbed his plate putting it in the sink along with his own. He put his hand out to take my bowl, "Look, I'm sorry Kai." I sighed, "And?" He sat next to me facing my chair. "I mean it. You special babygirl. I need you in my life, something telling me not to let you go." I didn't know how to respond or what to say. He looked serious. "Well, I do gotta get back to work tonight." He sat back, "Where do you work?" I got up and went over to the sink. "I'll do these dishes for you." He smiled, "30 days." I smiled, "30 days till what?"
He wrapped his arms around my waist, "I can make you fall in love in 30 days." I turned around rubbing my butt on him as I turned, he hummed making me laugh. "Bet?"
--
Vote & Comment 😁😋😌