Chapter Seven

Chapter 7😌
August

5am
I felt Kai'ceonna slide off my chest to the sound of crying down the hall. "I got it." I said sliding out of bed before her. "Stay here." I said as I ran down the hallway. I grabbed the baby in my arms and started rocking her as she continued to cry. I didn't know what else to do so I began singing. I didn't know what to sing at first but, I sung the first thing to come to mind.
"You're so beautiful .. " I started singing empire, shit I liked the song. I stood up rocking her as I went on. She stopped crying and just stared up at me sing.

Kai'ceonna
I sat in August's bed for a few minutes but, my baby was still crying. I got up and followed his trail down the hall. I watched him grab her in his arms and rock. I knew she was hungry but I wanted to know what he was gonna do. He stood up and stared at her for a couple seconds before singing.
What? He can sing .. like good. An angel. I just stood there in the doorway as her cries died down and his singing flooded the room. "You can sing?" I whispered as he looked up from Aurei. While he hesitated I made her bottle and handed it to him, "She's hungry." He chuckled, "I can do a lil something, shawty." I looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand, it was 5:45 in the morning.
I took Aurei from August and put her back to sleep. I laid beside her dozing myself as August turned off the light behind him.
**
I grabbed Aurei's car seat and brought her downstairs. "I made you breakfast." August said as I walked down into the kitchen. I really wasn't in the mood but, he insisted. "Well, if you insist." I started, then I realized August had made me cereal. I started laughing, "You can't cook, can you?" He sat the cereal in front of me on the island & laughed, "Nothing but, noodles & cereal. I can't even make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich right." I put a spoonful of Captain Crunch in my mouth and smiled before I could say anything, he did. "Maybe you could show me a thing or two." I smirked, "I dunno."
Then, his phone rang.

August
"What's good?" it was Q.
"Bruh, get to the trap now."
"Bet." I replied.
"Bet." I hung up and looked at Kai. "Take me close & I'll walk from there." I clenched my jaw, I wanted her to be safe. "No." She looked confused, "Where I'm gone go then, August?" I looked at the baby and back at her, "Stay here." I didn't even know how long I'd be gone but, that sounded like the best thing to me. "And do what?" she asked.
"Shit, watch tv. I'll be back, but when I get back .. I'm taking you out, ma." I wanted to get to know her better.
--
Comment & Vote 💯
More comments = Longer chapter .
The next chapter is for you guys to get to know August 😏😏💕💯 depending on votes it could be up tomorrow or Wednesday 🔥😴