Eighteen.

|Paid Vacation|November 20th 2015

|Paid Vacation|
November 20th 2015

"Good evening ladies! Welcome to Cabo! Mr. Shaw is arriving shortly. He wants me to inform you all that everything in the house is paid for. Fully stocked kitchen and open bar, there are outfits in your assigned rooms for tonight. Be ready at 10 pm, in the meantime feel free to enjoy the accommodations, in your new home for the next 3 days."

"WE IN CABO BITCHES!" Tejah squealed.

I normally would be the calm one, but bitch we're in Cabo! Can't nobody tell me shit right now. We all were excited, well.. Almost all of us.

Hazel seemed to be unfazed, but I could give a fuck less. Not even she could rain on my parade.

We all scrambled inside to see our rooms, I'd explore the rest of the house later. It was 8:52 pm. I had time.

Running up the steps I looked all over but I couldn't find my room.

Seeing the other girls finding their room easily was making me feel slow. Maybe I forgot my name.

"Need help miss?" A female worker asked coming out of one of the bathrooms.

"Yes, actually.. I can't seem to find my room."

"What's your name mami?"  She pulled her glasses down so she could help.

I thought for a second, not knowing if it would be my real name or not.

"Dior." I replied.,

"Ah, yes you're up one more flight. On the.. how you say? Left?" She struggled due to her broken english.

I nodded. "Thank you." I pulled a $20 bill out my purse and tipped her.

"No- no. You keep." She declined pushing the money away.

"Please." I slide it into her front pocket, not taking no for an answer.

"Gracias!" She gave me a warm smile.

I turned to the staircase and headed up the next flight of steps. It wasn't that hard to find my room, since there was only two rooms on this floor.