Twenty Nine.

|Bad business|January 5th 2016

|Bad business|
January 5th 2016

"I feel like myself again." Diamond exhaled in relief.

I smiled, I wasn't gonna act like her presence wasn't missed. I didn't know how much I had actually missed her until recently.

"I'm happy for you D." Tejah rubbed her back.

"Yes, and I'll be even happier when I can have my living room back." I joked.

She rolled her eyes. "Damn a bitch can't get a 30 day notice?" She laughed.

"Mmm—-mm mm." I shook my head.

"You ain't know Dior a slum lord." Mercedes added, putting the last finishing touches on my make up.

"Dior." Rose called out.

"Let me set you then I'm done." She sprayed my face with setting spray and fanned me.

I got up and walked into Roses office.

"Hey pooh." I said sitting down at her desk.

She looked at me and back at her books.

"I see that you and Brix haven't logged in any dates, what's up with that?" She questioned, I didn't know if she was asking for business or as my homegirl.

I looked at rose as the rich auntie I never had. She was always there when I needed her and she made sure my money was paid on time.

I rolled my eyes. "He's cut, I'm back taking bookings, you don't gotta worry about me not pulling my weigh." I promised.

"Girl that's the least of my worries, I've been terminating bitches all day. And you're definitely not on the list.—" She laughed.

I nodded. "What's up then, I know you didn't  called me in here to Kiki."

She nodded, leaning forward.

"I'm glad you're taking bookings, now I don't gotta do much persuading. Look—" She paused, before speaking.

"I got a new platinum member coming out tonight, big money and he's easy on the eyes. I already put the word in that you'd take care of him. You're his type, you don't even have to do to much."

I nodded.

"How'd you know I would say no?" I crossed my arms over my chest.