Twenty Six.

|Lies|January 1st 2016

|Lies|
January 1st 2016

"I'm not doing this with you right now." I sighed.

He looked at me crazily.

"I booked a flight to see you and you marked up. Fuck you thought? We finna handle this shit now." Bryson yelled.

"Last time I check you broke our agreement so I don't owe you shit." I waved him off.

I was calm because he know he wasn't innocent in this situation either. Nobody told him to book a flight anyway.

He pulled me by my arm, his grip was firm.

Not firm enough to hurt but firm enough to rub me the wrong way.

"Oh you don't owe me shit? That's how you wanna play with this? I told you upfront, I ain't disrespect you by pulling up with hickies on my neck!"

"Get out my face Bryson." I tried pushing him off of me.

"Or what Seven?" He gritted.

"This is why I told you not to even come, you do too  fucking much."

"Yo you dead tryna switch this shit on me, when you the one moving foul." He spat letting go of my arm.

I sat down on the edge of my bed.

"I told you I didn't fuck anyone, the fuck else do you want?"

Now I was getting mad because he was low key right, but he was high key not my nigga.

"Oh so what you put them hickies on yourself?" He crossed his arms.

I rolled my eyes.

Dom ass was gonna get cursed out for this shit. If it wasn't for these bright ass red marks on my neck, shit would of been gravy.

"I didn't fuck him okay?" I said truthfully.

I didn't fuck Dom last night, even though I wanted to.

I didn't.

I could see why it would seem hard to believe, but I didn't owe him shit like I said. If he believed me, then he believed me. If he don't then he don't.

I wasn't gonna argue with a nigga about what I did or didn't do with my pussy.

"If you didn't fuck him, then let me check."