Six.

|New girl

|New girl.|
August 15th 2015

"Rise and shine!" Tejah yelled jumping on me.

I groaned trying to push her off but she wouldn't budge. "Tej move."

I didn't know what time it was but it was too damn early for her shenanigans.

"Come on Sev it's our first day as college girls! Get up."

"We don't have classes until Tomorrow." I complained pulling the covers over my head.

"I got a blunt." She sung.

I sniffed and pulled the covers down a little to see if she was lying.

She handed it too me and I gladly took it between my fingers and hit it.

Wiping the crust out my eyes with the other hand, I blew out the smoke.

"So how are you feeling?" She asked straddling me.

I hit the blunt again before passing it back to her.

"Actually I feel.. Good." I admitted.

She took a pull and smiled.

"I told you so, now come on your girlfriends making breakfast." She laughed, climbing off of me.

I rolled my eyes playfully, throwing the covers off of me.

Sitting up, I swung my legs over stepping into my fuzzy house slippers.

I stretched, standing up and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I grabbed a clean rag and turned the water on to refresh my face.

Grabbing my tooth brush I put a little tooth paste on it and began scrubbing away.

When I was satisfied. I turned the water off, wiped my mouth and threw the rag into my hamper.

The only down side of college so far was we didn't have an in-unit washer and dryer. Which meant we had to go to the main building to wash our clothes.

I walked into the hallway and put my hair up into a messy top knot.

Music was playing and I heard a lot of commotion in the kitchen. Along with the smell of bacon, my stomach began to growl.

"Sleeping beauty has risen!" Diamond called out smiling at me.

I grinned, taking a seat at the breakfast bar.

"Good morning to you too." I stole a piece of bacon not wanting to wait for the rest of the food.

"How'd you sleep?"

I took a bite and chewed before speaking.

"Great, how about you?" I asked stuffing the rest in my mouth.