Twenty Three.

|The homies|December 6th 2015

|The homies|
December 6th 2015

I felt at home.

Was that weird?

A room full of strangers and I felt so welcomed.

"D come on now! Can't be reneging like that!" Larry said throwing up his hands.

Larry was Brix cousin, I've learned that he was a bad gambler. He was 5 drinks in and was only getting worse.

I met a few of his home boys and safe to say it's a whole lotta money in this MF! And all of them were good looking, but I didn't let my eyes stray. Brix was top two but not two.

Even the women that were here had money, everybody was humble about it. Stacks of cash sitting on the table and the floor from the niggas playing dice. 

Other than that the party was real chill. It was a very intimate setting no more than 30 people max.

Drinks were flowing and I had a few myself, it was safe to say I was having fun. Mercedes was like a kid in the candy store, her and Regg had been caking all night.

I didn't have to guess where she'd be tonight, and it wasn't back at the hotel with me.

"Bullshit, I did not renege. I'm true to this not new to this! Gimme my book." I waved my hand, taking a sip of my drink.

"Oh shit not she talk shit too, Brix you gotta bring her around more often!" Teddy said laughing.

Brix looked at me smirking.

We had been running spades for about two hours and of course me and Brix were winning.

I've been playing spades since diapers! Brix was pulling his weight as well, making us the perfect duo.

"Hell nah keep her ass at the crib, she fuckin a nigga pockets up." Larry said shaking his head.

"We gonna do another bid, don't tap out now!"

"Trust baby I don't tap out, I'm all in. Put your money where yo mouth is." He said putting a stack on the table.

"Eh— Too rich for my blood. I know when to cut my losses!" I laughed.

"You smart." He pointed nodding.

"You want another drink?" I asked Brix.

"Yeah get me another henny and coke."

"Brix you betta keep her." Tasha pointed.

I went into the kitchen, and could still hear they're conversation. But I wasn't trying to ease drop.

"You need some help?" Xavier asked coming behind me.

"I'm a big girl I can't handle it." I joked, pouring our drinks.

"I see that, I'm not tryna step in no toes but you and Brix together or what?" He asked burning a whole in the side of my face.

"You saw me come in with him right?" I didn't fuck with disloyal ass niggas, wether I was just a friend or not.