Twenty Seven.

|Dro|January 2nd 2016

|Dro|
January 2nd 2016

"Nah I'm good." I wasn't even entertaining the conversation.

Peace maker Tejah was relaying a message from Diamond. I didn't even know why she was giving her the time of day.

Tejah's grown though, she can pick and choose who and what she'll tolerate. If she wanted to sit down and talk to her, I had no issue with it but count me out.

I was all the way straight on Diamond.

"She misses us Sev, just talk to her." She pleaded.

I shook my head.

"There ain't shit to talk about." I swirled my straw, as I took a sip of my drink.

She sighed. "Well let her do the talking, because she gonna be here in 2 minutes."

I started choking on my drink.

I know—I KNOW, this bitch ain't set me up. I already had enough on my plate. Bryson was still in ATL but was giving me the cold shoulder. I was 99.9999% sure that I was blocked.

That only made my financial situation more complicated.

Here I was basically going through a mid life crisis, thinking Tejah was being a good best friend taking me out. But no this bitch had a whole ulterior motive.

And I'm the sneaky one?

"I hope for your sake that you're lying." I laughed.

She looked at the door and you guessed it, this hoe wasn't lying.

I rolled my eyes and leaned back in my seat.

I wasn't even hungry anymore.

Diamond came over to our table, with these big ass shades on her face. Her demeanor was different, she didn't have that confident stride she usual had.

She also was wearing her natural hair in a bun, the Diamond I knew stayed with a wig. Maybe she changed over the past year, I hadn't really paid her any mind.

Once I cut you off, I'll act like you don't exist.

She sat down giving us a small smile.

"Hey." She said low, but loud enough for us to hear.

I sat there waiting for whatever she felt she needed to say, and I hoped it would be quick. I ain't have the time or the patience.