Twenty Eight.

|Emotion|January 3rd 2016

|Emotion|
January 3rd 2016

I haven't spoken to Dom since last night, I was becoming worried.

Here I was almost a whole 24 hours later, no calls or texts. I tried not to stress it too much, I already had my hands full with Tejah and Diamond.

Tejah was walking after paranoid all day, acting a nervous wreck.

Diamond didn't feel safe at her house, she asked to camp on our couch for the time being. I agreed, understanding her caution especially after witnessing the aftermath of his rage.

I trusted that Dom handled it.

Pedro was one man, and all it took was one bullet.

I slept the day away, since I missed class this morning. Now I was wide awake and everything that transpired had me overthinking.

I tossed my wet hair into a bun, deciding to watch a movie to stop my mind from racing. I tied my robe closed, clicking the Netflix button on my remote.

I went to grab some snacks from the kitchen. Scrolling through my phone, I had multiple missed calls from an unknown number.

I knew the only person it could of been was Brix, I was serious when I said fuck him.

I didn't have time for that shit anyway, the situation was giving boyfriend-girlfriend drama. Lucky I've saved enough to be comfortable, until I started back recruiting.

Now taking trick applications.

The thought annoyed me, me and Bryson had the perfect arrangement. Which we both played a part in its failure.

There was a knock at the door, Diamond was sleep and Tejah was up doing God knows what.

I sighed, locking my phone.

Dragging my feet across the floor, I checked the peephole.

It was Dom.

Unlocking the door, I swung it open.

"Thank God." I hugged him.

"What?" He chuckled.

I pulled away. "I thought—I—I'm just glad you're here. You had me worried." I looked at him.

"I appreciate the concern but I'm straight—-You gonna invite a nigga in or what?" He jested.

I rolled my eyes, playfully.