Thirty Eight.

|NBA|

|NBA|

February 29th 2016

10:37PM

I dropped my location, locking my phone. I headed to the bathroom, where Bianca told me to meet her. Once I maneuvered through the crowd, I spotted the bathroom.

Pushing the door open, Bianca was leaning on the sink checking her make up.

Seeing her soothed my anxiety, but I was still on edge.

She saw me and smirked.

"Hey Sexy!" She pulled me into a hug.

I embraced her, before pulling away.

She grabbed my hand and led me out the bathroom. Instead of going back into the crowd, she took us up a stairway that gave us a 180° view of the club.

Stopping at the bar, she waved the bartender down.
Leaning in close, she moved my hair from my ear.

"You look nervous. Try to relax, act natural." She pulled away and ordered us both a drink.

Once the bartender came back, he slid the drinks over to us. I wasted no time grabbing mine.

I needed a drink.

She raised her cup, cheering  as she tapped her cup against mine. "To a great night."

I smiled lightly and took a gulp of my drink.

I immediately made a face, not because it was strong—but because it was soda.

She made a face too, and winked.

I laughed.

The bartender smirked, as if he knew exactly what was going on. Knowing Dom, he probably had the whole night orchestrated.

Bianca leaned in and whispered something in his ear. He replied, but I was completely out of ear shot.

She pulled away, and her face was unreadable. She walked over to the balcony, I followed suit like a student in training.

Leaning against the rail, she peered down.

I followed her gaze— watching as the bottle girls carried signs and two bottles over to a section. I looked at the two men that occupied the section.

The commotion made it easier to look less obvious, although I didn't know who the man of the hour was.

That's until I saw the same man from the club last night. He aimlessly threw money in the air, making it rain on the strippers below.

I laughed to myself.

I could read a room, and it must of been fate that I didn't give him any play that night. It was bigger motion and I was already hip.