Nine.

|Dirty Laundry

|Dirty Laundry.|
Oct 13th 2015

"What's on your mind?" Tre asked pulling his shirt over his head.

We just finished an appointment and I was ready for him to go, so I could go to sleep. I had a early morning class, and needed to get some rest.

So the only thing on my mind was him getting out of my room so I could crash.

"Seven."

I locked my phone and gave him my attention. As bad as I wanted to tell him to leave, I knew I had to play nice. We've been having appointments twice a day, since our first time and at this time he has become my income.

"Yes?"

"You ight?"

I nodded, I'd be better if you'd leave.

"I'm just tired, I have a early morning class with Mr. Pitt and I have a lot of errands to tend too."

"I just wanted to see where your head was at."

"What do you mean?" I lifted my freshly arched brow.

"Nothin, I'm finna slide. Here's a little extra so you can get you something, while you out tomorrow." He stated passing me some money.

"Thank you!" I smiled.

He leaned down and tried to kiss my lips but I turned my head and let it land on my cheek.

He knew the rules nothing changed. I don't kiss on the lips. Rule #11

"Let me know when your free, so we can arrange that."

I simply nodded.

When I heard the door close, I counted the extra money he gave me smiling in satisfaction. $350 tallying my total, including my savings at a little over 14 thousand.

I had to give it to him, he knew his role and I knew mine. I never asked about his relationship and he never brought it up. I wondered how he was balancing us both, financially and sexually.

One thing about Tre, he liked to fuck. Maybe that's why he's paying for it, Sasha didn't fulfill his hunger.

If only his stroke matched his stamina.

But that again was none of my business. The only thing I was worried about was getting my money. All the extra shit was for the birds.

I got my cash together and put it away in my safe locking it back.

I grabbed a towel and wash cloth and turned the shower on, I didn't care how late it was. I always took a shower after my dates.

After washing up I put my hair in a bonnet, and plopped on my bed not even bothering to get dressed. Sleep quickly took control and I didn't put up a fight.