Thirty Five

|Tension|February 28th 2016

|Tension|
February 28th 2016

"Did he at least give some goodbye dick?" Tejah pried.

I rolled my eyes. "I really don't even wanna talk about it."

You knew I was mad, when I  went to sleep in a bitch ass mood and woke up feeling shitty—and still had the same attitude.

"Damn bitch, I was just—"

"Can we just ride in silence? We're almost there, I just want 6 minutes of quiet." I snarled.

She threw up her hands in surrender.

Thank you.

A bitch could not catch a break. I just knew today couldn't get any worse.

Last night I really felt like that was the end of me and Bryson's chapter. Even though it wasn't any animosity, the tension was thicker than me.

The car ride seemed longer than usual, and I could tell we were both holding back. It wasn't the same vibes we normally had.

I was so torn, because part of me really did want to give Bryson a chance. And unfortunately part of me was in my head about Dom.

This is exactly why I got out while I could. Niggas will tell you anything as long as they're having their way.

It's crazy, because even though I cut Dom off—it wasn't because I didn't believe him. So seeing him with Isabella last night was an eye opener.

Last night was a wake up call, the thought of being a square for a married nigga came and went.

Dom was right when he said don't trust anyone, not even him.

I put my head phones in and sat back in my seat,
I was ready to get the meeting done and over with.

•••

We walked into the warehouse and saw that the other girls were already there. We were on time for once, and quickly took our seat.

I pulled out a blunt from my purse and lit it. I planned to face the blunt to the dome, that's just how the fuck I felt. I didn't wanna be bothered, talked to, or looked at.

Everything and everyone was annoying me.

If this wasn't about some money, I promised I would of been in my bed right now. And I was currently talking myself out of working tonight.

Again, that's just how the fuck I was feeling.

My energy was off, and when I get like this is, it's in that's person best interest to not fuck with me.

I was over it.

I exhaled the smoke, scrolling on my phone when I heard Dom's voice—it no longer gave me that feeling.