Eleven.

|Man in black

|Man in black.|
October 31st 2015

"You don't think this is too.. I don't know. D what do you think, you know what he likes." I looked over Diamond.

She put her index finger on her mouth.

"Turn around."

I did a slow 360 so she could see the full costume.

"Lose the bralette. And get those rhinestone pasties to go with the thong."

"I'll basically be naked." I wasn't ashamed of my body, but I didn't want to look like I was trying too hard, even though I was.

"It's an adult party, we're probably gonna be the most clothed, trust me."

I didn't know why but I've been nervous all day. I never had to interview for a job, and having a man judge me strictly by my appearance was a lot of pressure.

I knew I looked good but would he think I looked good? I didn't like this feeling, usually men came to me. But now as the roles switched I was trying to impress a man, a man I knew nothing about.

I didn't even know what he looked like. And from what Diamond told me he's a very private person, it made sense tho. If I was running a secret "Escort Service" I'd be private as well.

We were at the mall looking for costumes to wear for his Halloween party aka our Audition. Diamond and Tejah already picked there's out, but I was having a difficult time finding the perfect one.

We decided to all dressed up as pimps with a feminine touch.

How ironic.

I haven't dressed up for Halloween in years and I want to pick something sexy but not overly sexy. However, Diamond knew him better than me and if this was gonna get me the job...

I was gonna do what I had to do.

I looked myself over once more.

"Come on Sev were hungry!" Tejah complained.

"That part."

"Okay I'm ready, let me get dressed and we can go."

•••

"Are y'all ready?" I heard Diamond yell.

I put the last finishing touches to my hair, smoothing it out with my hands. This was my first time straightening it in forever, and it was a struggle.