Special Chapter I

#SS3:SL

DAYDREAM

I cannot help but to eavesdrop at my son and my friend sons conversation. I pretend reading my documents.

“Do the bro code.” Xenov, Xerxes son said.

So, it's about Xenovia again huh. Too bad my son inherited his mother's attitude when they are admiring someone. Suddenly I felt a little bit pity on him, Xenovia clearly doesn't see my son as a “man.”

Greg smiled a little. “I tried, X. But I'm helplessly failing, it was miserable that Xenovia even ask me to help her about Tito Z son. What a motherfucker I am.” I sighed, on the other hand Rossweisse son––Rossh was busy drinking the Tang Juice focusing all his attention to the drink.

Xenov moved his pawn, they were playing chess. “Xenovia likes good boys.”

My brows knitted, my son is a good boy. Tons of memories flashback causing for me to winced. Or not. “I am a good boy.” Greg said in conviction. “A little bit.”

Shaking his head Rossh talked. “Find another girl, just consider that X sister is a exemption. Patay ka kay tito Xerxes kapag ginulo mo pa si Via, alam mo namang boto si tito X kay Z. ” No way, I'd rather help my son for his plans than to keep my distance while seeing him in awful situation. “Somehow I heard from my dad that Tito Zachariah was the one that help tito X and tita Galatea to be together even though he was so madly in love with tita.” Old days. “Kaya siguro okay lang kay Tito X na gusto ni Xenovia si Z, ang tanong gusto rin ba ni Z si Via? Mahirap kalaban ang ganiyan Greg. Lahat boto kay Z.”

Greg didn't replied, Xenov and Rossh was looking at him with an worried expression. Since they were little, my son was into Xerxes daughter but it seems that the table had turned and the karma I had was now passed to my son. He was good at playing with other girls feelings and now the one he want doesn't want to give him a chance.

Rossh tried ro enlighten the mood.
“Bawi ka sa next life pre. Ligawan mo nalang ate ko. ” He joked. “Maganda, mabait kaso maingay si Ate.” Xenov laughed.

Xenov shooked his head.. “Gago kay kuya Xavier iyon, ” anito. “Pinagbantaan nga kaming magpi-pinsang lalaki ni Kuya na huwag magkakagusto kay Shan, hanap daw kami ng iba dahil sakaniya iyon..” Sagot nito.“And remember when kuya Xavier nearly punch Xennel on the face because he kiss Rosshan? Damn, good thing the elders are around.”

Greg is now fifteen year old while I'm getting old, a forty three year old me spending my life alone. Nagpatuloy ang usapan ng tatlo, umalis na ako’t napagpasiyahang tumambay muna sa garden. The back of the house I bought for us is filled with plants and flowers, ah, I didn't knew that this day would come.. I stared at the invitation given by Greg. From Mr. & Mrs. Rodriguez. What is this anniversary wedding? I took a deep breath and slid it in my pocket, dinama ko ang sariwang hanging.

I felt the side of the bed move. I immediately wrapped my arms onto my wife's waist. “Hmm..” Looking upon the beautiful goddess beside me, I felt to complete and at the same time lucky because after everything that happened she chose to be with me.. Again.

Trailing kisses on her skin, “why?” I asked when she slap my arm. “What's with your expression?”

My acushla's face was plastered with an bothered expression. She turned her face towards me and hugged me back with an equal ferocity. “I'm worried about our son..”

Greg really took the countless rejection seriously. “Why?”

Dorothy was near at crying. She was like this to me and our children, “it was like I'm seeing myself to him. ” I kissed her lips, wiping the tears forming on the side of her eyes. Asshole, I was an asshole motherfucker way back. I did things that resulted on a brigger problem, Dorothy was traumatized by the past. Even though we're together, I knew the scar still remains. “Gremory ayaw kong masaktan ng todo si Greg.. Alam mo namang mana iyon sa ating dalawa.. Takot ako na baka maisipan niyang gumawa ng mga bagay na makakasama sakanya..”

“Our son is tough.”

“We never know. There's a bigger tendency that rejection and words will lead in a suicide...” She was worries and overthinking again. “I knew what it feels to be on his shoes..” I kissed the skin on her neck to distract her on overthinking. “Ano ba Gremory! Nag-uusap tayo ng matino, bakit halik ka ng halik?!”

I smirked. “Ako na ang bahala kay Greg, I'll talk to him tomorrow morning. Don't overthink my acushla.. Greg is eighteen.” My hands were making their way to feel my wife's skin.

My wifi glared me  “Tigilan mo! Baka magising sina Docia at Greagoir! May trabaho ka pa bukas at baka hindi ka makatayo, ” she gave me a naughty grinned. “Remember when we did Greg? It was epic!” And she laughed.

A part of me was protesting that's way I stood up and took my shirt off. “Ah ganoon pala..”

“Gremory!”

A heaven beside me, I kissed her and touch her like what I yearned. I always wanted to memorize every morning with her... Everyday that I'm seeing her and my children was the greatest gift I could receive.

Kinarga ko si Docia na animo'y bolang gumagapang. Greg was playing with Greagoir and my wife who's preparing our snacks. A normal afternoon but filled with thousands of memories and emotions that I'll treasure until the day I'm in my death bed.

Dorothy sat beside me leaning her head on my chest, Docia cooed and crawled to her mother's direction. Greg and Greagoir also joined the supposed to be group hug, what a warmth and peaceful feeling.

“I love you,” I whispered and kissed his hair.

Dorothy’s eyes twinkled on delight. “I love you more,” she replied and our children laughed at our cheesiness.

“Pa, are you day dreaming? Let's go, tito Xerxes and Rossweisse are waiting..” I opened my eyes when Greg tapped my shoulders, “I’ll be staying with you this week and you won't be lonely...” I smacked him gently, “you’re acting like a old man..” He teased.

Ginulo ko ang buhok nito at pabirong kinotongan. “Acting like a old man you say, I can even make you a sibling.” I said, Greg grimaced as we walk where the gang is.

︶꒦꒷ᥫ᭡tksm꒷꒦︶