Research

"How many floors did we clear already?" Tim asks as everyone gathers around and eats lunch.

"We cleared four." Aiden speaks up for our group.

"How did you..." Tim trails off and looks at me. "Never mind." He shrugs. "That's six altogether. We've only got four more to go." Tim nods proudly.

"I think I want to start working on the cure. The more time I waste the less chance that-"

"Yeah." Tim nods, cutting me off. "The rest of us can handle the last three floors." He tells me.

"I wanna stay here and help you." Spencer leans over and whispers in my ear.

"You don't have to." I turn to her and say.

"I want to." She nods and smiles.

"Everyone about done here. I want to finish this up before night fall." Tim says and everyone starts to clean up.

"How are we splitting this up, same groups again?" Carmen asks.

"Let's get this done quickly and go smaller." Tim says and looks around. "How about: Glen, Aiden and Kyla; Angel, Spencer and Carmen; Arthur, Jayden and myself." Tim suggests.

"We'll have these three floors knocked out in no time." Arthur nods.

"Actually, I was wondering if I could stay and help Ashley with the research." Spencer speaks up.

"We kinda need you-"

"No, it's okay." Angel cuts Tim off. "Carmen and I can handle it." She assures him.

"Carmen?" Tim turns to Carmen who nods once. "Well okay then." He says checking his gun and then holstering it. "Let's head out." Everyone follows him to the stairwell.

"You know you really don't have to stay, Spence." I tell my girlfriend.

"I know, but I feel like we don't spend any time together anymore." She pouts as we get up and walk down towards the lab.

"I'm sorry." I tell her and lean over and kiss her temple. "Once we figure out this cure I'm sure things will go back to how they were." I try to assure her.

"I can't wait that long." She smirks and pushes me into the lab. She shuts the door behind us and pulls down all the blinds.

"Spencer what are you doing?" I question with a raised brow as Rebecca grunts and growls from the chair in the corner.

"What we didn't get to finish earlier." She says in a soft voice walking back over to me. She grabs the back of my head and pulls me into a deep kiss. I moan at the contact. I feel like it's been forever since I've felt her lips against mine. But I know it was only a couple of hours ago. Spencer has that affect on you.

"Spencer your mom is right down-"

"I don't care." She cuts me off. She unbuttons my shirt and practically rips it off my body, she tosses it behind us and does the same with her shirt.

"You really think this is the right place for this..." I trail off, looking at around her at Rebecca. She turns and looks at her before turning back to me with a smirk.

"She'll enjoy the show, trust me." She bites the corner of her lips as her hand slips between us and begins to unbuckle my jeans. I reconnect our lips as my hand snakes around her back and unclasps her bra. She stops what she's doing to allow her bra to fall off her shoulders to the floor.

"I love you." I tell her, lifting her head so her eyes could meet mine.

She smiles a little before kissing me again. Her lips telling me everything she wants right now. Everything that I need to give her. "I love you, too." She mumbles into my lips as she finally gets my pants undone. We slowly allow our bodies to go towards the ground. I pull the blanket off the desk and lay it under her.