Chapter 12: Katsuki meets Hitoshi

Katsuki currently doing his homework looks over to his boyfriend who's lying on his bed. The nerd is giggling as he texts someone which is weird because Katsuki knows for a fact it couldn't be the pro hero that he's talking to.

"Who are you texting?"

"Huh" Deku says finally registering his boyfriends glare. "I'm talking to Toshi."

"Who the fuck is that?"

He crosses his arms. "The guy from a month ago. How do you not remember, I told you all this."

"Wait you mean the brainwashing freak."

"He's not a freak."

"Well obviously he is if he barely reacted when you told him your Karma."

"So you do remember me telling you about him." He says as he rolls his eyes.

"Of course I do, now stop texting him and giggling like a little girl."

"I'm not giggling like a little girl." Deku pouts but Katsuki doesn't stop.

"Yes you are, now stop texting him."

"But I don't want to. Is there a specific reason that you don't want me to text him."

"Cause it's fucking annoying and I'm trying to concentrate."

"How is my texting stopping you from concentrating, your faced away from me."

"The giggling is annoying too."

"Then I'll stop giggling."

"And stop the texting too."

"Why, because your jealous I've been spending so much time with him."

"Jealous of that brain fucker, as if." He scoffs.

"Then why don't you want me to text him."

"Because I don't."

"You need a better reason."

"No I don't."

"If you admit that your jealous then I'll stop."

"I'm not jealous."

"Then continue with your homework and I'll continue texting." He smiles and goes back to texting.

Finally giving in to the little fuck, Katsuki turns away a little to hide the slight blush creeping up his cheek. "Fine then I'm jealous, now stop." Putting his phone down the nerd gets up to go hug him from behind.

"Aww, Kacchan you don't need to be jealous you should already know how much I love you."

"Get off me." He growls pushing Deku away and crossing his arms.

"Come on Kacchan, are you mad now."

"No."

The nerd tilts his head to the side. "Really cause you seem mad."

"Sometimes I don't know how I can handle you. You can be so fucking annoying."

Deku pouts. "That's mean you know."

"The truth hurts, deal with it."

"That's why I'd rather be texting Toshi right now, atleast he's nice to me."

"I'm nice to you as well."

"Only when you want to be, Toshi is nice to me all the time."

"Maybe he's scared of you." Katsuki turns back around to glare at the nerd.

"That's not true."

"If you say so."

Pout deepening the nerd stalks over back to his bed where he picks up his phone and resumes texting. With a grunt Katsuki stands up and goes after him to take his phone away.