Chapter 39: Interrogation

A/n: Lucky you lot you get a 8k+ worded chapter which i had to cut short before it became 10k+ worded chapter.
Does anyone else ever wonder how and why k represent a thousand, its such a random letter.
Anyways I have exams, again
They're in three weeks and I've got a week long holiday next week so we'll see if I post another chapter. Probably will although I hate the fact that I've got exams coming up just as I was starting to post regularly.

Unfortunately I'm not sure how many more chapters I'll end up posting after my exams as not that long after that, my actual exams (the ones that will make or break my life, like literally. My dumbass only went and applied for one school) will be pretty soon. But anyway we'll see
Enjoy the chapter.💙

____

All Might blinks in disbelief. "How did you get in here." He asks shakily.

"The gate was open." Is Izuku's simple response but neither All Might nor Recovery girl seem convinced.

"Are you sure you can afford to be this care free when you're basically a wanted person now." Recovery girl nags.

"I'll be fine."

"I'm going to have to capture you now you know." All Might says.

"Nezu asked to meet me."

Recovery girl hisses under her breath. "That damn rat."

"If you're here to see Nezu then why are you here?"

"Because I also wanted to talk to you."

All Might raises an eyebrow. "About what?"

"Katsuki." Izuku doesn't miss the look that the two adults share.

He watches the two adults stand a little straighter as they signal for Izuku to start, showing that he's got their full attention. The boy sucks in a breath before proceeding.

"I came here to ask that you don't treat Katsuki any differently than you have been now." The two adults share another look. "I know the fact that I'm his boyfriend probably bothers you and that this should have been a problem that was established earlier on, but please know that he didn't tell you anything because he was protecting me. Katsuki trusts you both a lot, so if you were to act any differently towards him then that would just hurt him. Oh and if because of this you want to stop training him I hope that you consider what you all have already been through rather than me."

Rather unimpressed Recovery girl crosses here arms. "You came to us just to say that?" Izuku nods. "So you risked getting caught or us flipping out all so we don't treat Katsuki differently to how we have been?" Izuku nods again and recovery girl sighs.

"Deku is your name, correct?" All Might asks from the chair on which he sits.

"I don't mind being called Deku but my actual name is Izuku."

"Right, then young Izuku may I ask you a few questions." Izuku nods once again although this time a little hesitant. "Is it true that you and Katsuki are childhood friends." Izuku nods. "And he's told you everything about all our interactions?"

"Ah if that's what you're worried about," Izuku starts. "I promise I won't tell anyone any of your secrets. It's not like I have a right to anyway and plus I wouldn't reveal anything that could possibly put Kacchan in danger."

"But you do know everything that has happened between us?"

"Uh... yes." Izuku nods again.

"So you know the details of my quirk and that I passed it onto him." Izuku nods. "And that's how you knew who I was even in my deflated form during the sports festival." Izuku nods again.