Chapter 30: Sports festival. Part 5

Walking up to one of the waiting rooms Hitoshi knocks on the door. After Kirishima and Tetsutetsu's arm wrestle Hitoshi had decided to check on Uraraka after her loss against Bakugo. He knocks on the door and hears a couple of sniffs but soon enough there's a reply to come in.

Walking into the room, Hitoshi returns Uraraka's smile once she sees him. He walks towards her and sits in the chair opposite her.

"You okay?" He asks, and her already bright smile grows brighter although looking kind of forced.

"I'm mostly fine, still have quite a couple of bruises since my stamina was too low for recovery girl to fully heal me." She replies. "How about you, how are you feeling."

Hitoshi could tell she was trying to redirect the attention to him to avoid talking about herself, even so he smiles and answers anyway. "Well I'm about to go against Todoroki which seems pretty scary, but I'm going to try my best to win since I'm sure Bakugo will give me hell if I lose to him."

At the mention of Bakugo Uraraka's smile dims a bit. "I'm sure you'll do great." She says now fidgeting with something on the table.

Desperate to change the subject Hitoshi keeps talking. "Thanks." He says. "I'll try my hardest... Oh yeah, I won the bet between me and Kaminari... although I still don't know the conditions of winning, we hadn't discussed that." Uraraka's smile dims even more leaving Hitoshi confused on what he did wrong.

Uraraka had overheard the Bakusquad talking about getting Shinso and Kaminari together back when she was watching the matches from the stands. She had to admit it made her a little upset although she didn't know why. She looks over at Hitoshi who's looking a little upset from the lack of help he's been to cheer her up, she sighs before banging her hand on the table, startling Hitoshi.

She gets up and moves over to his chair to slide it back and push him out if it. "Get up, you can't sit here forever. You've got a match remember!" She says a bright smile on her face.

Picking himself of the floor Hitoshi smiles back. "Yeah I guess I do. I'll get going now then." At that moment Mic's voice can be heard announcing that the match will start soon. "See you later." Hitoshi says waving to Uraraka and she waves back as he leaves the room. If Hitoshi had heard Uraraka completely break down in tears right after that he didn't question it.

Walking down the corridor Hitoshi passes someone he hadn't expected to see.

"You're his next match up huh. Shouldn't be too hard." Endeavour says glaring daggers into Hitoshi's soul.

Just standing next to him Hitoshi could feel the huge presence he emitted. A little frightened Hitoshi looks up to him. "Pardon." Is all he says yet a displeased look crosses Endeavour's face.

"I was just passing by but I heard you're that Eraserhead's son so came to see how much of a match you could possibly be for my Shoto. Full of tricks that Eraserhead is but looking at you I highly doubt he's taught you any of them."

"Uh, so I'm not so sure what you're talking about, technically I'm not Aizawa's actual son, not legally anyway. I haven't actually known him for all that long, less than a year I think."

Endeavour rolls his eyes. "I'm aware you're not his actual son, he's still dating that loudmouth right. Two men can't have a child."

Hitoshi squints his eyes clearly displeased. "First of all, Aizawa and Mic are married, I'm pretty sure they have been for quite a while."

Endeavour scoffs. "Two men are allowed to get married now. What has the world come too."

Hitoshi clenches his teeth, Endeavour having now crossed the line. "Second of all," He says very passive aggressively trying to not go out of control but failing. "If you really must know it is possible for two men to have a child, just like they have the right to marry and love each other just like everyone else has the right to marry and love each other, but I doubt you could ever understand the concept of love with that thick muscle brain of yours! The world is evolving and changing for the better, if you can't accept that maybe you're not suited to be number 2 hero and should step down and let Hawks take that title, the people like him much more than you anyway and he doesn't have such traditional views! Talking of traditional, this isn't back in the day where you owned your children, Todoroki is his own person so don't describe him as 'my Shoto'! Do you understand the words coming out of my mouth, or does the youth speaking out of turn not match up to your stupid views either?!"