Chapter 33: Todoroki vs Katsuki

Katsuki wipes the sweat of his face as he walks over to Bird Brain and holds a hand out. To the side of him mini bird Brain is sulking and shys away from Katsuki as soon as he sees him nearing, Katsuki just rolls his eyes focusing on the user instead of the quirk. Bird Brain takes his hand, thanking him before they both walk off back into the wings. Now Katsuki has 15 minutes to prepare himself so walking over to to the waiting rooms he kicks the door open seeing none other than icyhot who he has to face in the finals.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Katsuki asks as Icyhot looks up from the table with a blank and distant look. He huffs, "This is waiting room... well shit, this is waiting room two."

Icyhot looks back at the table as if Katsuki was never there to interupt whatever he was doing in the first place. Annoyed at being so thoroughly ignored Katsuki walks up to him, his footsteps heavy.

"I accept this is my fault for getting the room wrong but that doesn't mean you have to ignore me." Katsuki growls as Icyhot continues to ignore him. Getting a little worried now that this has something to do with Deku and his quirk Katsuki sends an explosion to the table looking for some kind of reaction. "Hey Icyhot, I'm talking to you!"

Almost as if snapping out of a trance Icyhot starts to speak. "That guy...Deku, he's your boyfriend right."

Katsuki grunts knowing things would have ended up like this. "Yeah so what, what's it to you."

Todoroki looks up at him. "Has he always been like that, nosy and intrusive."

Katsuki snorts. "Always." Todoroki just sighs and looks back to the table once again, Katsuki kicks away the table to get his attention. "I know he stole your quirk and that was stupid of him, and no matter how much the idiot offends you and crosses your boundaries he is just trying to help. I don't think it is his place to help but once he's set on something I can't stop him so whatever it is he's trying to make you do just hurry up and give in." The blank expression stays on Icyhot's face and Katsuki grits his teeth. "Now if your done contemplating life, you better give it your all during the finals, and I mean with both your fire and your ice! You better not look down on me bastard!"

At that Katsuki stomps out the changing room not giving Todoroki another glance. He was going to win no matter what and truly deserve it, he doesn't need his opponent half assing everything.

____

Instantly their fight kicks off with Todoroki sending out an explosion of ice to counter Katsuki's own explosions. Ice shards and sparks fly through the air as the two stare each other down. It was clear to Katsuki that Icyhot has no intention of dragging this fight out and neither did he have an intention of using his fire so Katsuki was going to force him into a situation where he had no choice.

Blocking another release of ice Katsuki uses one of the big ice shards to spring off and grab Todoroki from the air flipping him over his head. Using the momentum Katsuki flings him across his head. Todoroki almost exits the ring if it wasn't for the fact that he had quickly used his ice to catch himself. Without a second to even process a thought, Katsuki immediately runs over to Icyhot, explosions popping in his hands. Aiming right for Todoroki's face he purposefully misses as to allow him to grab his arm. With Katsuki's arm bound by Todoroki's right hand he's in a perfect position to use his fire and win but of course he doesn't pissing Katsuki of.

With his other arm clenched into a fist Katsuki punches Todoroki in the gut with all the power he could possibly muster in the position he's in. Todoroki stops for a second, wrenching in pain. With a deadly glare on his face Katsuki leans in close enough to whisper in Todoroki's ear. "I'm going to use my full power from now on." He says, Todoroki still trying to get over the pain from the punch. "There is no chance in hell you could possibly beat me if I use my full power with only your stupid ice, so stop underestimating me already and fight me seriously you stupid idiot!" The last part he screams out as he tries to aim another explosion at Todoroki but is pushed away by a fleet of ice.