Chapter 15: Bakugo meets Aizawa.

Walking up to an alleyway Katsuki checks his phone to see if he's at the right place. Determining that it is he walks inside looking around.

"Hello, anyone here?" Katsuki waits for a reply but of course non comes. He crosses his arms as he walks through the alleyway. "Why tell me to meet you here if you weren't going to fucking show up." He grumbles to himself. "Who even asks to meet someone in an alleyway, how could you possibly train in an alleyway?"

"Parkour." A random voice says out of nowhere making Katsuki jump.

"What the fuck-" Katsuki turns around to find a man standing behind him dressed in all black. He has bags under his eyes and his hair and clothes are scruffy. A plain scarf, thats probably seen better days, lays around his shoulders. "For fuck's sake it's just a hobo."

"I'm not a hobo."

"Really? Cause you look like one."

"That's Aizawa." Looking up Katsuki sees brain fucker standing on the roof of a building. "I thought you've talked to him before, how do you not remember his voice."

Brain fucker climbs down a ladder and goes to stand next to Katsuki. Looking closer he can see that he's wearing the same scarf as the not hobo standing infront of him.

"Is this really Aizawa?" Katsuki asks, pointing at him. Brain fucker nods. "Well shit. Deku wasn't lying when he said you could easily mistake him as poor."

"Yeah well Deku doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut."

"You remember how you two were arguing about if he would let you know if he's holding a grudge against you or not."

"Yeah."

"Well I think Deku won, pretty obvious that he's planning a hundred different ways to kill me right now."

"I'm not planning ways to kill you." The hobo grumbles.

"You keep saying that your not something but how you look doesn't tell the same story."

The hobo pinches the bridge of his nose looking done with Katsuki already. "Well looks can be deceiving. That's why you don't call someone a hobo when you don't even know them." Aizawa glares in his direction. "From the beginning you shouldn't be calling anyone a hobo."

Katsuki leans close to Brain fucker to whisper in his ear. "Is he mad at me?"

He nods. "I'm pretty sure he is." Katsuki stands up straight to look at the pro hero who obviously heard everything they were saying. They just stand there for what seems like an eternity staring each other down. Eventually, Eraserhead turns around and starts walking, taking that as a hint to follow the two boys start walking as well.

"How All Might thought you'd be the perfect successor I'll never know." The not hobo grumbles to himself, a little too loudly as the other two could hear. Katsuki had a feeling that was intended.

The pro hero stops in an area slightly wider than before then turns to the boys. "Keep in mind the only reason I'm tolerating you is because of your boyfriend." He says pointing at Katsuki. "He's the one who recommended you come help Hitoshi train, he said it would probably benefit you just as much him so you better prove this isn't a waste of time."

"Yeah whatever, okay." Katsuki crosses his arms. "I've only been doing quirk training recently so atleast this'll be a good change of pace."

Aizawa continues walking and the boys follow. "And how far have you gotten on your quirk training. Can you control it now, I won't have to send anyone to the hospital will I."

"Of course he fucking told you."

"He tells me pretty much everything, you shouldn't be so suprised."

Tired of his boyfriends bullshit he ignores the topic and answers the not-hobo's question. "I can control it now thanks to Deku. I can use about 2% without breaking any bones."