Chapter 19

Not me forgetting the whole purpose of this chapter so having to rewrite half of it right before I was planning to publish it.

____

"I watched yesterday's battle trial. Even though you all have no basic training or experience you all did pretty good. Although if you did have basic training there wouldn't have been so many injuries." The last part is muttered to himself but everyone can clearly see that he's pissed.

"Whatever, let's get down to business. This is kind of late notice but-"

'Is it another tests', the whole class thinks as they wait in dread.

"-but we have to chose a class president." Relief washes over the whole class like a wave.

'Finally something school like', is probably the thought that passes through everyone's mind before the ruckus begins and everybody is raising their hands to be picked.

Aizawa sighs. "Don't ask me, you have to decide yourselves. I don't care how you do it as long as you have decided by the end of homeroom." He gets into his sleeping bag. "No one wake me up unless you've decided or if there's an emergency." He plops himself on the floor and once the class confirms he's actually asleep they get to work.

"Let me be the class president. It's such a manly job." Kirishima exclaims but is quickly shut up by Mina.

"You can't be class president because it's manly, what kind of reason is that. I think I would be a ten times better fit than you." She chastises.

"I think I'm just as fit for the position so I should do it." Another classmate says. Soon enough everyone starts arguing and talking over each other again, the only ones not participating being Todoroki, Shinso, Bakugo, Tokoyami and Koda.

Finally having enough of the noise Bakugo shouts, "Would you all shut up, your giving me a headache!" Slowly the voices start to settle as they look over to the pissed teen.

"This is obviously not working so we should find a different method to choose." Jirou suggests.

Iida stands up swift and sharp as he pushes up his glasses. "That is correct I agree with Jirou. I suggest we should take a vote."

"But we hardly know each other." Asui intervenes.

"Precisely, so whoever gets the most votes is most certainly the best person for the job if they're already trusted so much." Iida says and everyone else agrees.

The class eventually finish taking a vote, most of them having voted for themselves. The only people who have more than one vote being Katsuki and Ponytail with two and Brain fucker with three.

"Oh, someone else voted for me." Bakugo exclaims. "I didn't expect that."

"That was me." Shinso tells him. "Although somehow I got three votes even though I didn't vote for myself."

"Oh yeah, I guess I didn't expect that either."

"Why are you so suprised, you more than deserve it. You saved me after all during the entrance exam." Uraraka tells him, her usual bubbly smile plastered on her face.

Bakugo smirks. "Well now we know where one vote came from so what about the other two. Who's willing to bet that pikachu is the second vote."

Kaminari gasps. "How did you know? Are you psychic?"

"No your just an idiot."

"Okay all of you shut up now." Aizawa raises from his sleeping bag as if raising from the dead. With a glare the whole class stops talking and Aizawa looks at the results on the board.
"Shinso got the most votes so he's the class president. Bakugo and Yaoyorozu both have two points so I'm making Yaoyorozu class president cause Bakugo annoys me."