Chapter 25: Preparation

The class gasps as they watch Aizawa walk into the room with a significant amount of bandages all over his body. Hitoshi had to admit that it was a significantly less amount then when he had first saw him, but it was a significant amount still. Aizawa walks up to the podium at the front of the class, the class eyeing him as he goes. Its obvious they have many questions but it's also just as obvious that Aizawa wasn't going to answer them.

He clears his throat as he addresses the class. "Yeah so it turns out the sports festival will be taking place in 2 weeks." He says disinterested. "This festival provides a huge chance for you to get noticed by other hero's, or whatever."

The bored tone of their teacher leaves the whole class confused whether to feel enthusiastic or upset about this situation. Silence floats around the room until Aizawa snaps, "Well say something!"

"What happened to you?" Kaminari asks, Aizawa just pinches the bridge of his nose, all energy sapped out of him.

"Stuff happened, but I'm fine."

"You've promoted yourself from a hobo to a mummy, I don't think that's fine." Bakugo comments and immediately the whole class gasps expecting instant death for their classmate. Obviously they have never heard the two's usual banter so they were suprised when Bakugo's words were let off with an intense glare.

"The UA sports festival is one of Japan's biggest events, just about replacing the Olympics. The country's top hero's will surely be watching you looking to scout future sidekicks, you only have one chance every year for only three years, your time is limited so make use of this opportunity that we're giving to you now and go Plus Ultra... or whatever." The class all stay silent not knowing what to say, Kaminari is obviously the one to break the silence.

"Why are we only being told this now, two weeks isn't enough for me to prepare, I'd probably still get my ass whooped."

Aizawa shrugs, that uninterested look still on his face. " Unfortunately there's no way for me to turn back time so you've got to deal with it. Now chat amongst yourselves and don't bother me." He goes to sit down and watch the class who still have no idea what to do, he rolls his eyes, "Don't just sit there with your mouths open, you look like a bunch of fish."

"School." Yaoyorozu corrects.

"What?"

"The proper wording is a school of fish, well that is if you're talking about the same species of fish. If it's a mixture then technically it's called a shoal." She says as Aizawa rolls his eyes again.

"School, shoal, who cares."

"I don't." Kaminari says.

"Neither do I." Mina follows.

Yaoyorozu rolls her eyes. "If you're going to say something atleast say it right."

"You're all forgetting the important issues here." Uraraka says, a determined expression on her face.

"What's that Uraraka?"

Uraraka bangs her hands on the table and stands up."Everyone-" She turns to the whole class who wait silently for what she wants to say. "Let's crush it at the festival!" With a raised fist a fresh wave of determination circulates the classroom as they all cheer.

____

"I've done a search on the name Shigaraki and his quirk but nothing was found. Either thats not his real name or he's not in the database, similarly with the warpgate villian Kurogiri. The fact that Karma is now involved in this case as well makes it all that more complicated."

"Do you think maybe Karma is siding with the villians?" All Might asks earning an intense glare from Shota.

"More importantly, if this gets out to the public what could happen to Karma's public image." Shota interrupts, clearly pissed.