11

Anyway, after JiYuan arrived to this world for more than half a month later, he finally succeeded; leaving behind the pre-set gender as a girl with big 'bird' and transformed into a genuine, hot-blooded man with big 'bird'. Taking off the long dress, he put on a lilac-colored, narrow sleeves satin robe. His entire persona felt like it changed to a whole new person. His stature was tall and straight, the most prominent feature on his fair and smooth face was his bright red lips. The light color of his eyes were thin and cold, as if wherever his gaze has fallen onto would condense into ice. Without the pretentious, soft feminine aura, this androgynous face was even more elegant; there was a clean feeling of being washed with snow and ice.

Ye Junchi touched his chin, his eyes fixated on the youth's face for a moment, then nonchalantly shifted away. Reaching out and rubbing his(JY) hair, he said, "There is a strange thing on the wound on ZhaoYang's body. Let's go and see, while the body has yet to rot."

JiYuan thought about it for a moment, ".... isn't he already buried?"

Ye Junchi said with an air of inevitable and right, "Just prying his coffin open, it's nothing big."

Speechless, JiYuan quietly followed Ye Junchi to go to YangNing. In order to keep abreast of information, Ye Junchi found a small town on the way and went to inquire about the news. It was similar to what JiYuan has imagined. That day when the escort team returned back to the Ji family, JiSan recounted the news of JiYuan being rescued as it is. The night JiYuan was caught in Ji family, they sent a 'voice transmission over a thousand miles' to inform the Zhao family. Now that the said person(JY) was not in here, they couldn't bear to provoke the Zhao family, so they pushed all the responsibilities on JiYuan and Ye Junchi. The original semi-true and false rumor, 'The eldest Miss from Ji family has illicit relationship with demon lord Ye Junchi and murdered the Young master from Zhao family' has become true to life. Many people were getting restless at these times. They couldn't kill Ye Junchi, so killing JiYuan instead could also raise their fame to the world. Plus, they could also give a good impression to the Zhao family. Everyone in the tea house discussing this matter, each and every one of them has righteous indignation on their face.

"I heard that the Ji family guards who were secretly escorting that whore (to South Lake), only one make it back to the Ji family. Tsk tsk tsk, demon race is indeed bloodthirsty and brutal."

"Miss Ji is also making people sigh, I heard that she looked very beautiful and rarely appear in front of people. Whenever she did, many of the young master's soul would be hooked by her... ai, why would such nice woman went to the dark side?"

"A dozen of people.... that demon really have it in him to kill all of them."

"That was nothing, have you forgotten about the case of Chonghe's Mingxu Temple three years ago? That demon led a troop of demon soldiers and wiped the whole temple clean of 200 plus people. There were so many blood spilled that it overflowed the door's threshold. It was said that everyone died miserably... not sure what kind of hatred they had between them. Demon race is really cold-blooded."

Upon hearing those words, JiYuan couldn't help but turned around to look at Ye Junchi. Ye Junchi's lips curved a bit as if he was smiling, but not really smiling. He looked down at the cup in his hands, like he did not hear those discussions about him. After a long while, he lifted up the cup and sipped a bit of the tea. JiYuan frowned, in his heart he knew that rumors were like a snowball. At first, it's very small but as the rumor getting passed around and people adding 'oil and vinegar' along, it would be like rolling down a snowy land; the more it rolled, the bigger it gets, covering the tiny bit of truth in it. He subconsciously felt that Ye Junchi wouldn't do such a brutal thing and wanted to ask about it. But he does not know how to ask conspicuously and not in an abrupt manner. Hesitated for a long while, he didn't manage to say out the words he has arranged in his mind because of a sound beside him.