38

His sensitive earlobe was suddenly bitten, JiYuan felt a burst of soreness straight down to his back. He almost turned jelly soft and start falling backwards into the arms of the person behind him, but he managed to quickly grab onto the hand circling at his waist.

His heart was beating very fast and his breathing was disordered. JiYuan blankly raised his head to look and saw the big spider which was baring its fangs and brandishing its claws earlier, now collapsed on the ground with all 8 legs scattered around its body. The ground was covered with green oily liquids. That big spider seemed to have just finished a big meal not very long ago, so being opened apart at this moment, some unknown substances still continued to flow out....

System 'took the credit for someone's achievement' and said, "See that?! Your man is super handsome!"

JiYuan : "I see your grandfather."

"... I don't have a grandfather." System spoke in a small voice.

Taking another glance at that pool of liquid, JiYuan felt his own stomach churning.

He frowned in discomfort, then his eyes were covered by a large hand. Following that movement, the large hand pushed his head backwards into the embrace behind him.

"Don't look. It's disgusting."

JiYuan pulled a face and said, "...then why you still deal such a heavy blow?"

"I'm worried about you."

The low and magnetic voice sounded beside his ear, people couldn't help but relaxed their mind from hearing that voice.

"Were you afraid?"

JiYuan lied with eyes wide open and said, "Not afraid."

After a moment of hesitation, he pulled Ye Junchi's hand away from his head and turned around to look at him.

Ye Junchi was taller than him, so he need to look up. His gaze swept up from his(YJC) delicate lower jaw to his pair of profound eyes. Both people stared at each other for a short moment, then JiYuan softly asked, "Did you get hurt anywhere?"

"I should be the one to ask you this question."

Ye Junchi smiled. Looking at JiYuan's bright eyes when he(JY) raised his head to look at him(YJC), Ye Junchi couldn't help bowing down and bit on JiYuan's lips. His voice was hoarse, "I want to kiss you, don't tempt me."

JiYuan was expressionless, "..."

You already kissed, why still 'throw the black pot over' (putting the blame on him)? Ye Junchi, kudos for you.

"What are we talking just now? En ... how could I get hurt?"

Ye Junchi intimately pinched JiYuan's cheek, lights were shining brightly like stars in his eyes.

Ye Junchi : "How about you? Are you okay? I was sent to the depth of the secret ground when we crossed over. And I grabbed that spiritual herb that you wanted along the way. It took a bit of effort, so I just managed to come here now."

As he said that, Ye Junchi sighed. He bowed down and buried his head at the side of JiYuan's neck, rubbing against it.

"You really scared me, fortunately you are alright..."

JiYuan was feeling itchy from being rubbed, he reached out to push away Ye Junchi's head and asked, "Tasteless Grass, you found it?"

Demon lord daren really... wherever he goes, he acted like there's no one around him. [T/N : PDA]

Ye Junchi nodded with smiles, "Any rewards?"

Accustomed to JiYuan's cold treatment, Ye Junchi really doesn't have any expectations towards getting any rewards. He was just casually asking. As he straightened his back wanting to stand up properly, his collar was suddenly grabbed. He has yet to react on it and JiYuan already pulled it downwards, a pair of soft lips were firmly stuck together.