52

JiYuan got to learn that sword technique as he wished, the price was swollen lips for a few days. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What makes people feel sadder was someone surnamed Ye said he wanted to help him(JY) practice the technique which was an excuse to grope his body. If not careful and ignited some passion, then he(JY) won't be able to keep on practicing and have to go to 'exercise'. After finishing the 'exercise', his cheeks would be pinched and that someone's hoarse voice would say, "You tempted me."

JiYuan supported his own waist, and sadly said, "I seemed to be making loss in this business transaction."

System sympathetically said, "A huge loss indeed."

Jiang Miao Miao was in coma for a few days. Finally waking up, she was still absent-minded, accidentally knocked down the cup when she wanted to drink water.

Just then, JiYuan heard the sound, he quickly pushed the door and went into the room; meeting gaze with Jiang Miao Miao for a while. He was able to ask Jiang Miao Miao what happened when she threw a few glances at him and asked in a concerned tone, "Why is your mouth swollen?"

JiYuan : "...."

Although Jiang Miao Miao was a bit ignorant, but she has kind of an amazing intuition towards some things. Frowning, she asked, "That demon bullied you?"

JiYuan heard the sound of not-fast-not-slow footsteps from behind, he was silent for a while then calmly said, "Ate sugar cane."

Jiang Miao Miao uttered an 'Oh', then continued being ignorant.

Coincidentally Ye Junchi heard JiYuan's words, he nearly laughed out loud. Sticking himself to his(JY) back and caressed the youth's slim waist, he whispered in an ambiguous tone, "Was that big sugar cane tasty? If it's good, then do you still want to eat it tonig... mhmm."

... can you not say yellow(lewd) words in front of a little maiden?!

JiYuan timely covered his(YJC) mouth and nodded towards Jiang Miao Miao, "How is your body?"

"Nothing serious."

Jiang Miao Miao turned sober from her absentminded state and grinned, "Have to thank demon lord daren for his spiritual defensive device, else I wouldn't be able to escape from South Lake and have to go see my father. But the device is broken, demon lord daren wouldn't mind it, right?"

Not sure if Ye Junchi was smiling or not, "I mind."

Jiang Miao Miao : "..."

But she quickly came back to her senses. Looking at JiYuan being held like a treasure in his arms, she bared her teeth(in a smile) and revealed cute tiger teeth, "I am Ah Yuan's biaojie. You have already married my family's Ah Yuan, still mind these kind of thing?"

The word 'Marry' delighted the demon lord daren, he caressed JiYuan's hair and nodded with a very happy feeling, generously said, "That's true."

JiYuan's mood became more complicated. Seeing both people doesn't seem to be stopping their casual talk, JiYuan quickly broke into the conversation and asked Jiang Miao Miao, "Why did you came to South Lake?"

"Hard to explain in a few words."

Jiang Miao Miao became silent. Then she sighed, she couldn't pretend like her usual relaxed and easy demeanor, her face was showing a heavy color.

"What happened?"

Jiang Miao Miao said in deep voice, "Ye Junchi, you are right. I took Jiang Xuesong too lightly. I thought after releasing those scandals, if it couldn't take Jiang Xuesong down, at least it will ruin his reputation. Then he would dare to be frivolous."