57

.... unusual?

JiYuan froze for a moment, but didn't refute it. Ye Junchi's behavior was indeed a bit strange.

"I also don't know where actually went wrong." System who was advocating science has been deeply entangled in this world (starting to rely on instinct?)said, "Anyway... you should watch out ah."

JiYuan silently acknowledged it and threw a glance at Ye Junchi. He(JY) quietly pulled at his own sleeve to reveal the bracelet at his wrist, the bead at the bracelet was blue in color. He observed it before, whenever he left Ye Junchi's side, the bead on the bracelet would turn white. Now that the bead is blue in color ... Ye Junchi was still Ye Junchi.

Ye Junchi didn't miss JiYuan's little movements. He bowed down to JiYuan's pale white neck and pecked on it, smilingly asked, "What are you looking at?"

Pausing, JiYuan turned around and showed his own wrist to him(YJC). Secretly observing Ye Junchi's expression, he said, "This is a gift from you."

"Do you like it?"

Locking eyes with Ye Junchi for a short moment, JiYuan could only see gentleness and patience from that pair of deep moist black eyes, and slowly nodded.

Ye Junchi saw him turned around, and gently stroke his(JY) black hairs. Then, something frightening suddenly flashed through those eyes.

System silently shuddered, it wanted to alert JiYuan but after a careful observation, it doesn't see any malicious feeling from Ye Junchi.

Maybe it just ... saw it wrongly?

The Yun family's immortal residence on the Qian Liao peak was a dazzling sight, but this magnificent architecture was completely defeated today. On the peak was a large main hall. It was usually used by the Alliance to discuss important matters, normal people couldn't casually go into it. That main hall right now was heavily guarded. From the outside, it was not possible to check the situation inside but one doesn't need to ask to know that all the Yun family members were locked inside; probably in a panic and surprised state too.

Under a tacit agreement, JiYuan and Ye Junchi ignored the main hall and walked towards the side hall. Both of the people doesn't have a good reputation. If they rushed inside to save people, one afraid that when they came out, those people might just pull out a knife to a face-to-face battle. Yun Cheng would be arriving soon anyway, it would be better for him(YC) to rescue them himself.

The day has sunk into the evening, the side hall was shrouded in dead silence. JiYuan and Ye Junchi rounded the empty and cold side hall a few times, and found out a secret tunnel. When they opened the entrance for the secret tunnel, JiYuan received two news notification.

[Congratulations for completing the rescue mission, value 400 has been added to the tasks completion count.]

[Congratulations for completing the mission to find out the truth with demon lord Ye Junchi, value 400 has been added to the tasks completion count.]

Two surprises came one after another, JiYuan's previous boring and strange mood immediately flew away. He checked the taskbar; another 800 and he would be able to free himself. JiYuan couldn't help but revealed a vivid smile.

From Ye Junchi's eyes, it looked like JiYuan's long-awaited wish came true, and revealed a joyful smile from being able to finally rescue his father and brothers.

Ye Junchi felt itchy in his heart, he wanted to kiss JiYuan and he was also a bit jealous. Raising up his head to look at the 3 unconscious people being tied up in the secret room, he casually waved Gui Chi and the iron chain broke into pieces.