26 (very very long chapter lol)

Ye Junchi tilted his head with a smile, "I have said who I am before, but you don't believe. Then, who am I?"

Her expression abruptly ashen. She turned to look at JiYuan, her gaze was flickering back and forth. Then she slowly said, "Who you are has nothing to do with me. That boy over there, is he good to you? I see you with 'thin skin and tender meat', you should come to this Great aunt here if you are not living well."

JiYuan looked at her in surprise.

Jiang Miao Miao should have guessed their true identity, why not say it out instead of turning such a big round to ask if he needed help? Could it be she was afraid that Ye Junchi would fly into a rage out of humiliation, and start a massacre?

He thought for a moment, the person beside him was obviously looking at him with a hot and anticipating gaze. In his heart, JiYuan felt it was a bit funny. He nodded to Jiang Miao Miao and said, "Many thanks for your kind intention, no need. He treats me well."

"Really...," Jiang Miao Miao's eyes looked even more complicated, "... alright then, he could protect you... the Jiang and Ji family .... forget it, you have to treat him well!"

The last part was directed to Ye Junchi, and her tone was very bad. But Ye Junchi was in a good mood so he uttered a sound of acceptance. JiYuan listened to the exchange until his forehead was full of black lines (like this o[-_-ll]o ) , "Are they marrying me off?"

"Yup, indeed marrying you off. The elder, Jiang Miao Miao is assured by Ye Junchi and is giving you to him. No doubt on that." System was laughing 'he he he', "Not bad, Jiang Miao Miao. All of the sudden, the demon lord has become her younger brother's wife... ah no, younger brother's husband."

JiYuan's face darkened, "Shut up!"

After he came back to his sense in reality, Jiang Miao Miao and Ye Junchi was already in a discussion.

Ye Junchi threw a glance at JiYuan, he didn't ask about the silkworm but instead asked of another matter, "Sun Shiyu went to look for you a few days ago?"

Jiang Miao Miao was surprised for a moment, then uttered a sneer, "Right ah, he was almost dead drunk when he came to find me. So late in the night, he didn't go to his beautiful bride but ran to my door to see me. What kind of idiocy is that? Can this Great aunt be seen whenever he wanted to see? Even dared to burst in!"

JiYuan involuntarily swallowed.

Crossing her arms with a 'hmph!', she looked at JiYuan, then turned to look at Ye Junchi. She seemed to understand something, so her previous dark expression gradually changed, and her tone was calmer.

"Should be something you have done ba. After that bastard burst into my place, he started to spit nonsense like what guilty, what he already married JiangXin, and in the future if we have fate, he will disown her and marry again, so and so .... I 'pei' (spit)! What kind of person he thought this Great aunt is?!"

With Great aunt looking so angry, it seemed that Sun Shiyu didn't manage to get a good discussion.

JiYuan who was concerned that Jiang Miao Miao would get soft-hearted, was relieved in his heart. Then he heard Jiang Miao Miao continued, "The more I listened, the angrier I get. So, taking advantages of his drunken state, I tied him up and gave him a beating. The 'not the face' type1. I know I am a bit impulsive, but god his mother what kind of person is this? I must be blind in the past to have fallen for him! If not for me remembering those hard works during the treatment, and doesn't want to waste my efforts, I would have taken back those legs (cripple him) that night!"

JiYuan : "..." Never knew Sun Shiyu could be so recklessly inviting death, and Jiang Miao Miao actually was sturdy to this extent.

Jiang Miao Miao ranted until she became vexed, then finally said, "Both of them being together is also a good thing. Mutually disgusted with each other, the worse their days are together, the happier I get. Now that they left to Ping Guang, they will come back for the Immortal Sword Assembly. Fine! Then, I would have to see both of them disgusting people again."