42

That person laughed in a low tone, his voice was hoarse, not answering anything. He wielded the black sword and fiercely stabbed towards JiYuan. Ye Junchi frowned, and Gui Chi flew sideways to block that strike. Following that, Ye Junchi raised his head up and kicked out at the man. The black-robed person doesn't dare to accept it head-on so the person flipped his body backwards and went back to Jiang Xuesong's side.

Jiang Xuesong whispered a few words to the black-robed person. His expression seemed to be in between a little fear and respect.

JiYuan didn't have the time to look, and was released onto the ground by Ye Junchi.

"This person is a bit tricky..." (T/N : to handle)

Ye Junchi strokes JiYuan's hair, his gaze was a bit complex.

Gui Chi was unsheathed 3 inches from its sheath, and Ye Junchi conveniently brushed his own finger at the blade. His finger stained with blood, he quickly drew a magic circle beside JiYuan, then bundled JiYuan in it.

"You..."

JiYuan opened his mouth, not sure what to say.

Last time when Ye Junchi was facing some hundreds of cultivators, he still managed to carry him(JY) and calmly walked away from within the midst of the cultivators. This time he(YJC) wasn't that calm, and Jiang Xuesong seemed to mention something like Ye Junchi's weakness.

"Be good and stay inside the magic circle, nobody would be able to hurt you."

Ye Junchi's finger slowly shifted to JiYuan's cheek, and he smiled, "What is it? Are you scared?"

JiYuan was silent for a while, then reached out to hold Ye Junchi's hand. Ignoring that his heart was thick with anxiety, he whispered, "If you die today, I will leave."

Ye Junchi was stunned, his intuition told him that JiYuan's 'will leave' was not what he thought as leaving to somewhere else. His heart tightened, Ye Junchi bowed down his head and lightly kissed at JiYuan's forehead, "Then unfortunately for you, don't even think you would be able to leave ever."

When the black-robed person finished talking with Jiang Xuesong, he leisurely walked over with the black sword. The person's voice was raspy, and his original voice was unable to be heard, "Finished exchanging last words?"

Ye Junchi caressed JiYuan's hair, then turned around to look at the incoming person with a face full of frost, "Why the need to hide yourself, and also hijacking a junior's body to come here?"

"I'm not like you."

That person quickly activated a skill, and the black sword in hand shook. It spontaneously flew up and rushed towards Ye Junchi.

After a few months, Ye Junchi finally once again pulled out Gui Chi completely from its sheath. The pure and clear glow from body of the sword formed a sharp contrast against the black sword. When Gui Chi flew out, it looked like a moving glow of the moonlight. Two blades clashed against each other, issuing crisp 'Ping! Pang!' sounds. Up in the air, two spiritual swords were hitting each other while down on the ground, two people also started attacking each other.

Both people's spiritual power exuded faint blood-red color, keep exploding upon collision, causing the earth on the ground to fly and scattered 3 meters away. The surrounding trees and flowers were completely ruined, sands and stones were flying around, and the sky turned darker.

That person laughed out loud, "Truly amusing, for a demon to be actually wielding a spiritual sword meant to eliminate evil."

Ye Junchi sneered, his attacks were ruthlessly and mercilessly. His expression was indifferent, "It came to my hand in order to eliminate beings like you."