50

A big chaos in the demon realm 13 years ago, was personally lead by Ye Junchi. Enduring silently for so many years, even the demon ruler was surprised by the turn of events the moment it erupted. Other than that, the demon realm being stepped by the demon ruler under the soles of his feet and wantonly abused for years, even if they have lighter emotion capacity, they would still have an extreme hatred towards him(DR).

In order to eradicate this grave disease, the whole demon realm acted together whether directly from the front or secretly from the back; doesn't care if it's enemy or comrades, just cutting down anyone they came across. It was reported a lot of arch enemies have been secretly done in that day.

Ye Junchi set up an array, and fought fiercely with the demon ruler who has his strength diminished for several days and nights. Only then he finally was able to chop the demon ruler down under his sword, but he(YJC) was also seriously injured.

Yuqiu rushed over upon hearing the news and fought with Ye Junchi. He(YQ) almost died under his sword, and retreated with a sorry and heavily injured figure. Following that, he sent subordinates to pursue Ye Junchi. Those demons didn't stop chasing him until they reached the human realm.

To be able to kill the demon ruler was something to celebrate, but the demon ruler was not that easy to kill. Ye Junchi stayed in the human realm for several years to recuperate before returning to the demon realm. After cleaning up some bad blood, he let his subordinates to call him as a demon lord as they wanted.

Yuqiu went missing, some people said he was dead while other said he was scared and doesn't dare to appear again. Their opinions differed, but no one would think that Yuqiu has followed Ye Junchi to the human realm, and have a lucky stroke to come across Yun Wuxiu who was injured from battling with his enemies. Yuqiu's battle strength was not the best, as his skillful area was at the spiritual part.

Encountering a somewhat weak Yun Wuxiu, he immediately abandoned his own broken body and unceremoniously invaded Yun Wuxiu's body. Yun Wuxiu naturally won't let himself to be so easily controlled by Yuqiu. Just that after both people fought a spiritual battle, he couldn't feel Yuqiu's presence anymore and thought he destroyed him(YQ). He didn't expect that Yuqiu would be hiding in the depth of his spirit, and took control while he was not paying attention. The former was conscious.

3 people left the dark room where the coffin was at, then found a fairly empty place to sit down. Ye Junchi looked at JiYuan, and sat closer to him. He picked up a lock of soft black hair to play, not saying anything.

JiYuan let him do whatever, and tilted his head to listen. He looked at Yun Cheng in sympathy. Such a sudden and unexpected disaster. The Yun family didn't do anything at all but was tangled by a restless Yuqiu and completely dragged down into the water(trouble/mess).

Yun Cheng's complexion was dark, "No one found out something was wrong with him, and I also don't know what kind of deeds he has done before I found him suspicious. The first time when I found him not right was 3 years ago when you came to human realm and massacred Mingxu Temple. My father is a decent and righteous person, abhor evils as deadly foes. It's fine already that he indulged Uncle's family to act ostentatiously, but when he heard of the massacre at Mingxu Temple, he actually... smiled."

That moment when Yun Cheng saw his father revealed a smile, he instantly felt a chill rushing from the sole of his feet to his heart. That smile, was like a poisonous snake finally catching its prey after waiting for a long time, even his gaze was an unconcealed cold cruelty. Soon, all sorts of rumors regarding Ye Junchi started to spread out and the dirty things done by Mingxu Temple was suppressed; the flow of rumors was one-sided. As for who added fuel to the fire and caused trouble, it was very obvious.