SPECIAL [Marriage?]

Human is always a forgetful being.

For example, JiYuan went out for a stroll when he woke up, and completely forgotten all about the things he blurted out when he was crying for mercy under Ye someone; things like 'We'll get married tomorrow, bridal chamber whatever is up to you'. But the Ye Junchi who was being punished to kneel early in the morning remembered it very clearly. So, he silently transmitted a request for help to his men while ordering his servants to prepare for the big wedding.

When JiYuan came rushing back, he(YJC) has finished giving out the orders. Kneeling ramrod straight on the iron washing board specially ordered for him, Ye Junchi silently adjusted the blood flow in his body so that he looked a bit gaunt; quietly kneeling like an abandoned kid.

JiYuan only took a glance but he frustrated-ly felt distressed (for YJC).

When Ye Junchi raised his head to look at JiYuan, his pale handsome face revealed a gentle smile.

JiYuan's heart jumped, and instantly forgotten about how ruthless Ye someone was in the bed last night. Walking quickly towards him(YJC), his(JY) gaze carried a slight guilt, "You... quickly get up."

Ye Junchi reached out to brush away the stray hair from JiYuan's forehead, and lightly kneaded his(JY) ear, "Ah Yuan, you are not angry anymore?"

"Not angry anymore, get up."

"I won't make you angry in the future." Ye Junchi leaned his head at JiYuan's body, "If you feel unhappy, you must tell me."

JiYuan felt like his heart is almost melting, he lightly uttered an 'En' and helped Ye Junchi to get up. They didn't see each other for 6 months, JiYuan actually missed Ye Junchi a lot. Since he already forgave Ye Junchi, then it doesn't matter however presumptuous he(YJC) was. He half-leaned into Ye Junchi's arms and let him(YJC) wrap his hands around him(JY) to go back to their room. JiYuan comfortably squinted his eyes and forced some dog food onto System, "2333, Big bro's embrace is very warm!"

System : "..." His mother, why it felt like this little scoundrel was not really calling his serial number.

[T/N : Raise your hand if you remember what 2333 means~! The answer is highlight this part -> 2333 is the way chinese netizen laughed in forums. The more '3' in the number, the harder they laughed :v ]

JiYuan continued to feed dog food, "His arms also very strong, really feel a sense of security from them."

System couldn't stand it anymore, "Shut up, won't your conscience hurts?"

JiYuan still has a trace of conscience so he went to hug Ye Junchi back, no longer speaking. But System still can see them, so looking at this couple hugging here and there in broad daylight, the angry System decided not to tell JiYuan that Ye Junchi lied to him and also was planning a big surprise for him.

JiYuan squinted his eyes, acting like he was boneless (no bones to walk properly). In fact, he was feeling sore all over his body, particularly at that place that 'cannot be mentioned' which was throbbing with pain, he really couldn't walk properly.

"Baby, did you thought of me in these 6 months?"

JiYuan opened his eyes and gave an affirmative sound. Then he turned to the side with a nod, exposing a section of his white slender neck. Looking up from there, one would be able to see his(JY) ears have turned slightly red.

Sometimes, he was really frankly cute.

Ye Junchi couldn't help pinching his earlobe and smiled, "Good, actually I heard you when you said that you missed me outside the door a few times, that's why I came out as soon as possible."