Arrival

-3rd person POV-

    The flight to Boston was pretty uneventful.  Apart from a woman acting crazy over what Y/N could hear was the price of a coffee, the ride over felt like leisure to the two operators.  They knew it was over when they were jolted awake by the plane touching down on the Logan Airport tarmac, signaling to them that they had arrived.  Slowly, IQ awoke and stretched as much as she could, which, to her surprise, was quite a bit.  She looked over at Y/N, who was just waking and smiled.

"I don't wanna get up"  he spoke groggily, stretching just as IQ had earlier.

"Y/N, we have a mission to complete"  IQ giggled.  "Plus a movie to catch tomorrow evening"

"Yeah, that's true"  Y/N smiled.  An audible ping was heard in the cabin as the pilot got on the comms, thanking them for choosing their airline, describing weather conditions and local time in Boston, and pointing out some major tourist locations.  Y/N didn't hear the messages from the pilot.  He was busy unbuckling his seatbelt after the ping was heard, anxious to get out and stretch his legs.

"Slow down there" IQ giggled again.  "Boston ain't going anywhere"

"Yeah, but my lunch may if we don't get out"  Y/N spoke under his breath.  IQ giggled as she undid her seatbelt and grabbed her rucksack from the overhead bin.  Due to their rigs being lightweight, and Harry only assigning them handguns and very compact SMGs, all their needed equipment could fit into one rucksack, and thats what they went with.  The two exited the plane, entering the mail lobby of the airport.  Y/N immediately went into the restroom, causing IQ to smile and roll her eyes.  Once done, the two met up with a hired cab and were dropped off at their hotel, where they checked in, and headed into their room.

"Wow...spacious"  IQ awed.  The room was of decent size:  A king-size bed, 55 inch plasma flatscreen, kitchenette, and a very nice area of open space.

"Definitely luxury, far as hotels go"  Y/N chuckled, flopping back onto the bed.  He felt the bed shift beside him, and looked over, smiling as IQ snuggled into him, her blonde hair ruffling about on his face, making him smile.  He wrapped an arm around her, drawing her in close, and they both fell asleep for a quick snooze.

Half hour later, Y/N woke up, yawning, and checked his phone.  They had two hours before they had to be at their location to catch their target.  He sighed a bit, sitting up, causing IQ to stir, waking up.  "I'm sorry baby" he apologized, kissing her cheek.

"Mmmm it's alright" she yawned, stretching, and getting up.  "We should get ready"

"He have two hours"  Y/N countered.

"And we don't know our way around Boston.  Plus traffic from the Mass Pike, it being night out, possible drunkards-"

"Alright alright"  he chuckled, kneeling down and opening up the rucksack.  "Let's get this done"

A/N:  sorry it's so short, school has been piling on me recently.  I'll try to work out a better schedule for updates.  Anyway, hope y'all enjoy!