The Question

"So...what kinda pancakes are those?"  Y/N asked, looking at IQ's plate.

"Banana Butterscotch Walnut"  she spoke cheerfully, taking a bite.  She leaned back in her seat and sighed contently.  "Hell that's good"

"Oh?"  Y/N asked.  IQ nodded and gave him a piece.  Upon trying, Y/N too had a similar reaction, loving the taste of the food in his mouth.  He smiled over to IQ, who was smiling cutely back at him.  "Well, you're right, these are amazing"

"Right?"  she giggled, swiping a bite of his chocolate chip pancakes.

"Hey!"

"What?"  she spoke innocently.  "We share"

"Okay thats fair"  Y/N laughed.  After the two had finished their pancakes, Y/N paid and they left, taking a detour to the beach, kicking off their shoes and walking hand-and-hand along the shoreline, sunset in the background.  IQ smiled and leaned her head into Y/N, smiling.  She nestled into the crook of his neck and just laid there as they walked.  Slowly, Y/N wrapped his arm around her, making her smile even more.  Y/N grew nervous a bit, his pocket growing heavy. 

"Y/N?"  IQ asked.  "You're nervous"

"N-no i'm not"  Y/N bluffed.  IQ smirked.

"You're sweating, you're stuttering, and you're shaking"  IQ listed off.  Y/N sighed and stopped them, making sure they were parallel with the waterfront.  He looked her in the eye, his nervousness growing sharply, making IQ seemingly worried.  "Hun?"

"I...have something to tell you"

"Just say it, you're making me worried!"  she spoke, looking into his eyes.  He took a shaky breath and looked out to the glistening water before turning his vision back to her pretty eyes.  He smiled lightly at her, trying to ease her worry.  He fiddled with the object in his pocket before looking out to the water again, faking awe.

"What is that?"  he asked, nodding out to the water.  Instinctively, IQ snapped her head around to look, trying to see what he had seen, but coming up with nothing but the shiny water appearing in her eyes.  All the while, Y/N had pulled the object out of his pocket, and had lowered himself down.  "Y/N, I can't see what you're-"  IQ fell silent as she turned around, her hands flying to her mouth, as Y/N stood on one knee, holding a box with the most beautiful emerald ring held inside.

"Monika Weiss, since day one, you've been nothing but sweet and kind to me, taking me in, and caring for me, even at my lows.  Not a day goes by where I'm not happy to see you, where a smile is not present on my face.  You make me complete.  Would you complete me and take my hand in marriage?"  IQ was silent for a bit, stunned at the words.  Slowly, tears fell as she rapidly nodded.

"Yes!  Yesyesyes I WILL!"  she cried out as Y/N slipped the ring on her finger.  She let him scoop her up and plant a long, passionate kiss on her lips, her kissing back with the same enthusiasm.  The soothing sounds of crashing waves and call of seagulls filled the background as their kiss slowly came to a close, IQ laying into Y/N as he sat them down on the sand, draping a towel down and scooching onto it.  "Where in the hell did you get a towel?"  she asked.

"Magic"  Y/N responded, holding IQ as they looked out onto the beach.  She sighed contently and nuzzled into his neck, smiling.  After a bit, IQ looked up at him, kissing his cheek.  He smiled and kissed back, earning another one in return.

"You know"  IQ spoke, looking him up and down.

"What?" 

"I think we ought to celebrate, do you?"  she spoke in a lustful tone.  Y/N smiled and chuckled.

"On the beach?"  IQ smiled.

"Oh yeah"