Afterwards

"Seriously?"  Ash snorted, looking at the now-destroyed barricade covering the window.  Peering inside, she saw the dead body of a White Mask, then looked back up to where Kali was stationed, smoke still pouring from her barrel.

"Mask dead, was about to put one through your skull.  I just saved you princess"  Kali smirked through the comms, causing the rest of the group to sigh and shake their heads.

"Idiot, that could've set alarms out all over the base!  You need to know how to do things quietly!"  Ash hissed into the comms, hearing Kali's smirk and chuckle in return.  Ash sighed and nodded to Thermite and Wamai, and slowly entered through the broken window.  Once in, Wamai todded a Mag-net puck against the far wall, and took up the rear as Ash and Thermite took point.  The three made their way down the floor, swiftly wiping out all masks in sight.

"Moving to stairwell main"  Thermite spoke over comms.

"Copy.  You got two hiding in the undertuck, ground floor, and four more heading your way, coming through master bed"   Kali radioed back, flipping the thermal device off on her scope and loading an LV Lance into her masterkey, just in case it was needed.

"Master bed covered"  Ash confirmed.  Few seconds later, screaming and explosions were heard behind them, a smile forming on Ash's lips.

"When in the hell did you place claymores down?"  Thermite asked, slightly looking up at her from his gun.

"Eyes down sights Jordan.  And I find ways"  she smirked, tapping Wamai's shoulder, signaling that she's got rear.  Wamai tossed another puck just off the top of the stairs and picked up behind Thermite, tapping his shoulder, the two moving in carefully and swiftly down to the next floor.  Kali marked down the masks there and the three took them out with ease. 

"Guys, heads up, they're massing in the garage"  Kali commed in.  "I can't get any clear shots"

"Stay out of sight Jaimaini, keep our flank watched"  Ash ordered, signaling to the boys to move to the basement area. 

-

IQ began to wake up after a few hours.  Y/N's heart melted as he saw the cutest little yawn escape her lips, as she raised her head to yawn, then placed it back onto Y/N's chest, trying to snuggle in deeper, which looked very adorable.

"Hey there"  Y/N spoke softly, stroking her hair.  "Don't think you can get deeper".  He was met with IQ picking up her head and looking at him, knitting her eyebrows and sticking her tongue out at him.

"Watch me"  she spoke in a morning voice, even though it was dusk.  She attempted to snuggle in deeper, which was met with the reality of the fact that she really couldn't go any deeper.  Sighing in frustration, she laid on his chest in defeat.

"You were saying?"  Y/N chuckled, stroking her hair.

"Shut up"  IQ mumbled, snuggling in.  They stayed like that for a bit longer before she perked up, revealing her naked breasts to Y/N in full, making him smile.  She just smirked and giggled, playfully patting his head.  "Badass for breakfast?"

"A Badass breakfast huh?"  he chuckled, kissing her bare nips, making her moan slightly.

"Y/N, later.  Im hungry"  she giggled, kissing his cheek.  Y/N chuckled and nodded, reaching and grabbing his hoodie from yesterday, slipping it on her, then hugging her again.  She sighed contently and cuddled in close, nearly falling asleep again on top of him.  She shook herself awake, and sat up.  "I just realized...what time is it?"

"Erm...7:19.  PM"  Y/N spoke, checking his phone.  IQ chuckled and hopped up, quickly sliding on a new, un-ripped-up pair of shorts so Y/N wouldn't get hard.  She really enjoyed teasing him.  Y/N chuckled and slipped on some new shorts.

"Guess a small dinner feels more appropriate"

"I dunno"  IQ shrugged.  "I'm feeling pancakes"

"Pancake dinner huh?  Well im sure theres an open diner around"  Y/N chuckled, hopping up, pecking her cheek again, and checking his phone.  After a bit, he smiled.  "Theres one not far at all, breakfast served all day"

"Well then, we have our heading"  IQ giggled, slipping on a pair of flip flops and grabbing her sunglasses.  She waited by the door as Y/N got his things and headed out with her.