Disagreement Continues

"Alright, now I know that you guys don't exactly see eye-to-eye, and by "I know", I mean Harry informed me beforehand, but before we take off, I want no bullshit in my chopper, alright?"  Jager stated, looking between Ash and Kali.  Thermite and Wamai were just chilling in the forward cabin, which was basically an airplane's first-class section, normally meant for high-ranked officials and commanders.  But since Jager convinced Harry to get the specific vehicle, people have been using it as comfort for long travel, such as this mission.  As they continued their game of Blackjack, the two girls and Jager came in, the German heading into the cockpit, blowing a raspberry, to which, his co-pilot, and girlfriend, cocked her head.

"Take it they didn't listen much?"  Thunderbird asked, raising an eyebrow.  Jager smirked.

"In one ear, out the other"  he sighed, completing the pre-flight checklist.  "I swear i'll throw them out if shit goes down back there"

"With or without chutes?"  Thunderbird asked with an evil smirk.  Jager laughed.

"As they saying goes;  you don't need a parachute to go skydiving.  You need one to skydive twice".  At that, Thunderbird laughed, tying her hair back and putting her headset on as the rotors spun up.  Jager did the same, linking their comms.  "That's a keeper"  he hears her say through the mics.

"Always are"

Meanwhile in the forward cabin, Thermite and Wamai started a new game of Blackjack, finding a bag of loose buckshot shells to use as their currency, and were getting pretty into the game.  On the other side of the cabin, Ash and Kali sat separately, both opposed to being on mission with each other.  Both had things running in their mind, questions they wanted answered from the other, but neither wanted to break the ice, so only cold stares were thrown around.

"You two gotta talk at some point"  Wamai spoke up, not taking his eyes off of their game.  Ash turned and looked back at him.

"Focus on your game, SCUBA diver"  she hissed, turning back around.  Kali knit her eyebrows at the redhead.

"Leave Wamai out of this, you asshole.  How low can you get?"  she smirked, sitting back in her seat as Wamai and Thermite pause their game, looking over as heat began to rise between the two girls.

"Oh we wanna go low?"  Ash shot back.  "Look in a mirror, you'll find 'low' pretty quickly"

"That's it!"  Kali lunged herself at Ash, trying to strike some blows.  Fortunately, Thermite and Wamai were able to jump in and hold back their respective comrades.

"Guys!"  Thermite yelled, having his arms wrapped around Ash, trying to calm her down "cmon, we got a mission, let's not fight-"

"Shut it Texan!"  Kali hissed, trying to fight her way out of Wamai's grasp, who only held her back tighter as Ash tried to spring out of Thermite's grasp.  Eventually, the two were able to get them to sit down, away from each other, and sat down with them.

"El, cmon, this is so unlike you"  Thermite spoke.  Ash just scoffed, looking out the heli's window.

"Note that I didn't start the physicality" 

"El, it doesn't matter who started it, the fact is that it happened"  he sighed.  "Cmon, we have a job to do, let's just get it done?"  Ash sighed.  Truthfully, she couldn't believe how she was acting.  She was entrusted by Harry to be, basically, Rainbow's second in command, to be someone trusted, and looked up to on and off the field.  This behavior she had just displayed was...childish.  Sighing, she slumped in her seat.

"Yeah...I'm sorry for all that"  she spoke, flatly.  She really didn't mean for it to come out so annoyed, but she honestly WAS annoyed.  At Kali, yes, but mainly at herself.

"Don't apologize 'Liza"  Thermite spoke.  "Everyone makes mistakes".  Ash smirked at that.  How much of her wanted to shoot an attacking throwaway joke at Kali was startling.  But she stayed silent.  She knew if she did shoot a joke, things could go sideways pretty quickly.  Nodding, her head came to rest on Thermite's shoulder, her eyelids growing heavy.

"Wake me when we're there"  she mumbled before sleep overtook her.