I need you (Lemon)

IQ and Y/N hit the mattress kissing deep and sloppily.  Their tongues fought for dominance, neither willing to back down, giving the other the victory.  As one pressed on, the other fought back.  Eventually, Y/N gave in, and let IQ explore his mouth, both moaning in the kiss.  As the kiss deepened, Y/N hands found IQ's ass, and gripped it nicely, squeezing.  IQ moaned into the kiss, which made her kiss deeper as Y/N squeezed her ass.

"Harder" she spoke softly, and Y/N nodded, squeezing her ass nicely, loving the cute moans that escaped her mouth as he did.  He kept squeezing, daring to explore deeper, pushing his hand past the elastic of her shorts.  At this, IQ grabbed his hand.

"Everything okay?"  Y/N asked.  IQ nodded.

"I hate these shorts,"  she spoke lustfully.  Y/N took a second to fully understand what she meant, before literally ripping off her shorts, leaving her completely bare.  She moaned as he ripped, feeling herself getting even more wet from the action.  "I'm so fucking wet, p-please, f-finger me!"

"Alright, you asked for it"  Y/N chuckled, lowering himself down by her soaking-wet pussy.  He brushes two fingers over her soaking wet folds, hearing her moan louder.  He looked up at her, finding her looking back down at him.

"N-no more teasing, I n-need-"

Y/N slid a single finger into IQ before she could finish her sentence.  He knew what she was gonna say, so he gave it to her.  He smiled at the loud moan it caused, and he started pumping hard with his finger, IQ moaning loud and rapid.

"M-more"  she moaned out.  Happily, Y/N nodded and slid in another finger, pumping hard, fingering her pussy so nicely, causing IQs moans to raise an octave or two.  He smiled at the sounds, pumping faster, and adding yet another finger into her.  He leaned in, kissing up and down her abs, brushing against her still-clothed tits.

"You like that baby?"  Y/N asked, keeping his fingers inside her, and coming up and kissing her neck.  This drove IQ absolutely crazy, her hormones going into maximum overdrive, as she threw her head back.

"Yeeeessssss"  she moaned through grit teeth, mixed in with moans and sharp inhales.  Y/N smiled, kissing her deeply, and slipping his free hand under her shirt, pinching and playing with her nipple.  After a few seconds of all this, IQ couldn't stand it.  "I NEED YOU IN ME"  she moaned loudly, her back arching up a bit.  Y/N nodded, pecking her cheek before stripping down, and gently pulled IQ over to the side of the bed, lining up for missionary.  IQ bit her lip, inching to the side of the bed closer to him.

"You really want it don't you?"  Y/N chuckled, leaning down and booping her nose before brushing her sopping wet pussy with his rock solid cock.  IQ moaned and nodded.

"I need you BAD"  she whimpered, grinding her pussy against his brushing, moaning at the action.  After a bit, Y/N slipped the tip of his cock inside her, causing a sharp inhale from her.

"Still as sensitive as our first time huh?"  Y/N chuckled, pushing his cock further into her.  Moaning loud, she nodded.

"You j-just m-make it so fucking GOOD!"  she moaned.  "All in please?"  Y/N nodded, and pushed himself all the way inside of her, getting a loud, cute moan out of the German, who gripped the pillows hard by her head.  He let her adjust, and when she nodded to him, he began thrusting hard and deep into her pussy.  "FuckfuckfuckfuckFUUUCCCKKKK"  IQ squealed, her head going back into the pillows as Y/N thrust deep inside her.  "FUCK YES RIGHT THERE!"  Y/N leaned in and almost laid on top of her, kissing her as he railed her hard.  IQ wanted to moan, but Y/N's kiss blocked that, driving her crazy yet again.  She would never admit it out loud to him, but she kinda liked it when she was sub.  She did want to try being dom one time, but for now, she loved what Y/N was doing.  She kissed back deeply, feeling herself drawing to her climax, leaking some precum.  "Y/N...I'm close"  she moaned quietly in the kiss.  Y/N maintained his pacing, going a bit deeper, just how she likes it.  IQ moaned loud, feeling herself tighten around Y/N's cock, her back arching up.  "Y/N...I'm cumming!"  she squealed, before cumming hard all over his cock.  When she finished, she flopped onto the bed, breathing hard, and moaning lightly and rapidly.  Y/N brushed a stray hair from her face and kissed her cheek.

"Need a minute?"  he asked her, to which she shook her head.

"I w-want more, n-now"  she moaned, her strength starting to come back a bit.  Chuckling, Y/N nodded, gently flipping her over.  IQ, with all the strength she could muster, propped herself up onto her hands and knees, putting her ass to him.

"Ready to cum twice?"

"Always"

Y/N lined up with her asshole, rubbing her pussy a bit with his hand, teasing her, to which she moaned, grinding against his fingers.  After a bit, Y/N shoved his dick into IQs asshole, causing her to groan in pleasure, as Y/N started fucking her from behind.  However, there was an element missing, she felt.  An element of...domination.

"Pull my hair"  she ordered, looking back at him as he started thrusting.

"What?"  he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Pull.  My hair."  she ordered again, locking eyes with him.  Y/N hesitantly reached and grabbed her hair a bit.  "Harder.  Hun, I want it"  Y/N nodded slowly and pulled back lightly, but with assertion, and railed her nicely, causing her to moan loud.  "FUCK YESSSSS" 

"You really like this?"  Y/N asked, a bit confused, and slightly odded out.

"H-hey, I w-wanted to try s-something new.  Y-you can let g-go if you w-want"  Y/N nodded and did, placing his now-free hands on her hips, thrusting with a lot more power.  His grip on her hips made IQ squirm, loving the internal and external feelings of Y/N fucking her evenly.  She lifted her head, moaning, before her upper body felt weak, her shoulders starting to give.  "I'm gonna..."

"Me too"

"Inside"

"Alright"  he nodded, thrusting her a few more times, before her walls tightened, and they both exploded on the same beat.  As IQ began to collapse, Y/N caught her, flipping them around so they lay on their backs.  IQ weakly snuggled in, her eyelids growing very heavy.

"T...that was-"

"Yeah"  Y/N breathed.  "Nice"

"Yeah"  she smiled, before sleep quickly overtook her.  Y/N smiled, gently bringing a blanket up over her and stroking her growing length of blonde hair.