Post-Mission

Ash was confused to say the least.  The entirety of the flight back to Hereford base, Salvador was sweating like a race dog.  He gave information, sure, useful bits at that, but the man just seemed to constantly be a slippery seal.

"P-please, I-I've told you e-everything"

"You're still Whitemask, shithole"  Kali spat.  Ash sighed, looking at Salvador with an apologetic look, before going up to Kali, glaring at the marksman.  "Let me guess, I'm too harsh?"  she smirked, eyeing the redhead.

"You're holding on, Jai.  You're not letting things go.  Also...yeah"  she shrugged.  Kali knit her eyebrows.

"You realize that by sinking that boat, this man nearly killed me and Wamai, AND Y/N and Monika.  They matter to you?  I know I don't, but do they?"  Ash sighed, grabbing her own hair in slight frustration.

"Everyone on team Rainbow matters to me, Jaimini.  Even though we have our differences, that includes you"  she spoke.

"Does it?  Cause it sure doesn't seem like it"  she huffed.

"We'll talk about this later"  Ash grumbled, walking up and into the cockpit, taking the co-pilot seat and putting on the headset.  It just then occurred to her that the seat was empty.  "Where's Mina?"  she asked Jager over the comms.

"Harry called her back for a mission, standard bank robbery scenario"  he responded as Hereford base came into view.

"Lot of those nowadays"  Ash concluded, looking between the windscreen and Jager, trying to complete a mental puzzle.  What of, she wasn't sure.  As the vehicle touched down, Wamai opened the door and he and Thermite led Salvador inside, as Kali walked off, towards the outdoor facility.  Ash watched from the cockpit, unsure of what to do at the current point in time.

"You two still butting heads?"  Jager asked, running through his post-landing checklist.  Ash smirked, side-eying the German.

"That obvious?"

"I don't know what could be MORE obvious"

"Maybe the fact you got fried calamari for lunch"  she smirked matter-of-factly.  Jager chuckled and glanced at her.

"Breath aint that bad"  he boasted.  Ash chuckled and patted his shoulder.

"Mina needs to get you a toothbrush for your anniversary" she spoke, exiting the helicopter.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter and no Reader X IQ in this one, week n weekend has been rough as ever, but next one with be only Reader x IQ and will come ver soon!  Enjoy!