Convincing

-IQ POV-

"We're gonna be doing WHAT?"  I asked, my eyes basically bulging out of my skull.  Eliza and Harry looked between me and Y/N, after delivering the biggest bomb drop they probably could've.  Y/N rolled his eyes and sighed.

"I tried talking them out of it-"

"Bullshit L/N, it was your idea"  Eliza countered.  I raised an eyebrow and gave Y/N a death glare, looking dead into his eyes.

"That so huh?"  I spoke.  Y/N chuckled nervously.

"It was both of our ideas"

"Everyone came to the idea as a group"  Harry came in.  I looked between the three of them, still not feeling like calming down.  How can I at this point in time?

"So you want me and Y/N to be dropped from a plane, inside something not much bigger than a small sofa, with no thrust or propulsion, basically just dead drop, into the water around the island-"

"When you put it like that-"  I cut Eliza off before she finished.

"What Eliza?  Why don't you call it what it is:  a suicide mission.  Guess we're a suicide squad now?  That it?  I'm Harley Quinn now i guess"  I spoke, not really paying attention to what I was saying.  I just felt my emotions come out, that they would discuss this without me.  Did Y/N volunteer us?  Or can anyone go?  If anyone can, I'd like it not to be me.  Or Y/N for that matter.

"Monika please.  You have experience with insertions like this-"

"No one else will do?  What about Craig and Meghan?  They're freaking SEALs!  They do this for a living!"

"Both are on leave"  Harry spoke.  "They needed the rest as you did a while ago"

"I can't believe what I'm hearing.  And why wasn't I in that meeting?"  I asked, getting pretty heated.  Why wasn't I there?  I should've been there if they wanted me to do this risky business.

"Hun, c'mere"  Y/N spoke, gently leading me aside.  I followed, wanting to explode at him but not wanting to cause a scene.

"Why Y/N?"  I asked, growing heated by the second.

"They have heavy defenses, any other entry would be certain death"

"But why us??" 

"It's not about someone in the drone, it's about our specialties when we land"  I looked at him, raising an eyebrow.  What abilities did I have that others don't?  "Locating Heracles and being able to disable it, and if needed, destroy it."

"Why not just destroy Heracles?"  I asked.  Y/N shook his head.

"Destroy the island".  I looked up at him, hy head running once again.

"With us on it?" 

"We'd get extracted beforehand.  We'd notify the strike team.  They'll be monitoring from above within a C-130"  I thought for a moment.  Yes it was risky, and no I did not want to do it, but we needed to...so much as I hate to admit.

"Alright"