~4~

I woke up at 6 a.m. to go to work but I made the littlest noise I could make not to wake Jungkook up. The after part it's always weird.

I walked inside the office and it's the same busy environment that is everyday. My assistant came to me as I was reaching my office to tell me my agenda.

"The afternoon is all about meetings so I suggest to take a look at the magazines photoshoot in the morning. Also, Mr. Psy asked for a costumed suit and BTS dressers have already sent their concept, some of the things they want to buy and pieces that they want made."- she told me.

"Alright. Leave BTS to me and PSY to Mr. Hwang." - I told her.

"Yes, Miss Yoon"

"At what time does my day end?"- I asked.

"Hum... Surprisingly early! I'll say you'll be done at 7 p.m."

"Great. Good job."- I told her and entered my office.

***************
I was at the photoshoot for the magazine but it was not what I want it... The models were good and the clothes were fine, it's definitely what I agreed but... it's boring... It's not different... It's like any other magazine in the autumn season...

Then the meetings came and my excitement came back. Our company is going good and I am proud of it.

I went to my office again as the day is almost ending when someone knocked.

"Yes?"- I said while looking at some paperwork.

"Miss Yoon?"

I looked up and it was Felix, the new guy.

"Yes?"

"I just finished the collection and I'm here to hand you the designs I worked with the team."- he told me.

"Oh, yes!"- I was excited to see. -"What did they think about my collection for non-binary people?"- I asked.

"Hum...they liked it! Yes! It was simple and good...but... Hum...I guess there are some things the team would like to better"- he smiled.

"Better?... I thought it was good"- I was disappointed.

"It's not that much"- he told me.

"Right... Please gather the suggestions and bring them to me"- I told him.

"Yes, Miss Yoon"- he answered me but didn't move places and so I just kept looking at him.- "Oh, right now?"- he was surprised.

"Yes..."

"Hum... It already 8 p.m... and the team was planning to go to dinner and some drinks..."

"So?.."- I was confused

"I thought I could leave it for tomorrow... Since I'm new and I wanted to fit in... But only if you allow it"- he said.

I'm not that much of a mean girl. I don't stop other people from having fun just because I'm addicted to work. Plus, no one likes me, so they just don't invite me...

"It's okay. You can do that tomorrow and hand the suggestions in the morning"- I said and lowered my head to my papers.

I felt a little more sad than I did before talking to Felix.

"You can go now"- I told him.

He was leaving but I heard his steps stopping.

"Mrs. Yoon?"- he called me.

"Hm?"- I looked up again to him.

"Don't you...want to join us?..."- he hesitated.

"No, it's okay. I think I would ruin the mood"- I smiled... A little fake...

"Well, I think it would be great to have you there... You seem to have good ideas to share and very extroverted... I'm sure creating fun with you won't be hard, Miss. Besides you could hear their suggestions in first hand."- Felix nicely said.

"Should I??"- I became a little happier.

"Yes"- he chuckled at my reaction.

"Alright, I'll go!"- I told him.

"Alright, we'll meet outside"- he told me and left with a smile as I nodded excitedly.

I have never been to a work dinner. It was always work, work, work...beside no invited me... But now Felix did and I can go!

I turned my computer off, arranged the papers in my desk and put my phone and charger on my purse. I dressed my jacket and went outside to meet the design team.

I was almost reaching them when I heard someone was angry and so I stopped.

"Why did you invite her!?"- One of them was scolding Felix. -"She is going to ruin the mood!! Yah! You just got here a week and half and you think you know better than us?! If we stay away from her it's for a reason!"

"Yes, she is scary and annoying"- another supported.

Felix looked up and saw me standing afar, behind them. His eyes grew big and they all turned to where he was looking and they too got scared.

"Miss-"

"Omg! You are still here!? You should go!"- I pretended I didn't hear anything.

"You didn't hear anything?"- one of the designers asked.

"Hear what?"- I played stupid.

A moment of silence grew... Then they all started laughing awkwardly.

"We should go, yes! In fact we were just leaving Mrs. Yoon!"- they told me.

"Mrs Yoon don't you want to come?"- one of them asked...They are so fake.

"I have some things to finish at the office. I was just going to get some food and come back."- I lied professionally.

"Oh really!? Then we'll be going. Don't want to interrupt your work!"- they nervously said as they all headed to the elevator door.

Except Felix...

"Mrs. Yoon..."- I felt pettiness in his voice and eyes.

"Yeah, I just came to tell you that I changed my mind and I'll work a little more today

"Yeah, I just came to tell you that I changed my mind and I'll work a little more today... Have a nice night!"- I told him as if I was completely fine and turned around to go back to my office.

I sat on the couch and put the bag down... What was I thinking?... if I hadn't fake it, it would have been weird... At least I made it seem like I forgot about Felixs' offer... It's better to leave then be left...