~8~

After the BTS design crew approved our sketches, Felix and I began building them. We would probably stay in that studio for two days since we have a dead line until Friday.

"Good morning!"- Felix said right away once he entered the room with his big smile.

"Good morning"

"How are you feeling?"

Wow, it felt dark in here before he came... He really is like a ray of sun...

"Hum...yeah, I'm good... Hum... We should get started. Our deadline is Friday"

"Already?!"- he was surprised.

"Yes... They will come here for the first try"- I said.

"They... They as in... BTS?!"

"Yes"

I felt like he suddenly got nervous and excited by his chuckle. I smiled at his way of trying to hide his fanboy feelings. It's reasonable. BTS are big stars around here...

After a day of building the outfits, something was finally starting to show.
I looked at Felixs' work and it is noticable he has pretty good hands.

"Is that one for Jimin?"- I asked him.

"Yes"- he answered me ready for my approval.

"Hm... Jimin has a good waist and he likes to show that... Right now your jacket is too boxy"- I said while admiring his art.

"Right... Oh, how about a small buckle at the back like the old times?"- he had the idea.

"I like it, yes. Try it"- I said and he smiled.

"Oh, wait, the needle is going to fall on the sleeve"- he said and was going to fix it -"Ah!"

He suddenly hissed in pain and it was clear he had pucked himself.

"Are you okay?"- I grabbed his hand and put an unuseful piece of fabric I found on his finger. -"I hope it's not hurting to much"- I said while looking at his finger and blowing on it.

I suddenly felt like he was piercing me with his look. I looked up and he smiled at me.

"I don't understand..."- he said.

"What?..."- I felt my heart stopping from being to close to him

"I thought you would be so unreachable... But you may be one of the few souls that is actually worth knowing... You have a good heart even though you always seem cold... It's surprisingly refreshing" - he told me.

"Well, it was your first guess that is right... I am unreachable... I may not be as bad as they make me look, but I still struggle to let people get close to me... That's why it is so lonely... I want to be surrounded by people, but then I realize each day that to do that, they'll have to know the real part of me... And I don't want that"- I told Felix while putting a bandaid I had on my purse on his finger.

I looked up at him and his smile faded. I guess he was disappointed at my reality.
I walked to my mannequin again to continue my work as his eyes followed me after leaving the dialogue. He looked at his finger and sighed, going back to his work.

"You're right"- he said in the sigh -"I guess some people are like that"- he told me.

I looked at him and again he smiled. It felt like he said that just to please me, but actually wanted to give me a different answer. It felt like he disagreed with me about myself.

***********

The fitting day came and these two last days killed me. We worked large hours just to perfect each outfit.

I looked at Felix as we waited in the fitting room and he was clearly nervous.

"Don't worry, they don't bite. If they don't like something, they'll respectfully tell you... Except Jungkook... He might bite."

"What?"- Felix was surprised at what I said and I chuckled at his reaction.

"Y/N!!"- Jimin came inside and immediately called me with open arms for a hug.

"Hey!"- I smiled and hugged him back

They all greeted me normally, but Jungkook felt passive aggressive after his eyes met Felix.

"So... This is Felix. He designed some of the outfits for you, so he will be helping me-"

"What is he to you?"- Jungkook suddenly asked.

"What?..."- I was confused, because he is being unprofessional... And not discreet.

"What is he to the company? An assistant, a helper? What?"- Jungkook asked and all of us looked weirdly at him -"I just want to make sure my outfit is in good hands!"- he justified himself but I know that's not the real reason he wants to know.

"Felix is the new designer for team B the company hired. None of the other workers were pleased to help me in such a short time so here he is... Can we move on to the fits? I have already cancelled a lot of my work responsibilities to respond to your needs in time"- I told Jungkook. To be honest, I was just annoyed at him...

After this weird moment, I was fixing some things on Jungkooks suit.

"I'll make the sleeve a little shorter"- I said while putting pins on it.

"Why are you not answering my calls and texts?"- he asked me in secret since we are close enough.

"I have been working for two days straight"- I responded.

"With Felix?"

"Yes, with Felix... What's your problem?"- I was confused.

"The problem is the way you defended him so fast... Are you two getting close or something?"

"Jungkook, stop that. I am his boss. Besides, even if I were with him, what would be the problem?... As I recall, it was your idea to be friends with benefits, why are you acting like my boyfriend?"

"I am in a way!"- he loud whispered.

"You're not."- I stopped him right there -"Boyfriends are not only to have sex with..."- I told him and left him to go to J-Hopes fit.

Why is he doing this to me?... It's confusing...