~14~

I can't stop thinking about all that happened this weekend... I feel bad for what I did... Felix is right, it didn't have a name but what Jungkook and I had was still something and I put Felix in the middle of it all... In a way, I'm sad I hurt Jungkook even though I know breaking whatever this was, was the best.. but the way it happened it hurt him a lot... And Felix and I were becoming really close and I actually felt like for a time I had someone to talk to... But now I don't... I pushed them both away.

The worst part is that Felix is still my employee and managing the no gender collection that is next to come out, so communication between us is necessary... I can't even look at him now! Ugh..

You know what? I need to be professional and set the example!
I got up and went out of the door to go to Felix to talk about work. I just need to know if the photos we took made justice to his collection and what models we should use for the runway.
I can do this. I'm the boss. I'm professional. I'm the example!

Although... I do have an assistant... She can pass messages from me... That's literally her job, right? I feel like it is part of her job.

"Hum... Hyejin?"

"Yes, miss?"- she answered me as I stepped back to her desk.

"Can you go ask Felix about the new collection?"- I asked her.

"Yes, sure"- she answered but I kept looking at her. -"Like... right now?"- she asked and I nodded.

She got up and quickly came back.

"He said there are a couple of models he is considering"- she came back.

"Oh, can you... Go ask him about the photos and which one he liked more for the cover..."- I interrupted her from sitting on her desk again.

She came back once again and spoke.

"He said he'll give you an answer about the photos until the end of the day"- she told me.

"Ok, great!"- I said.

She was ready to sit again but I stopped her... again...

"Oh... Can you tell him we need a total of 25 fits for the runway and he still has only 20 and we need that for like... yesterday"

She was clearly upset of being the mail pigeon but she did what I asked.
She came back again and answered me boredly.

"He said he's almost done and he would also like to ask you if he can change the music and the seat reservations"

"Tell him he already has a lo-"

"Miss!?"- she freaked out and took a breath out to talk to me -"Can you both please just... I don't know...talk?!"

"Hum...ok.."- I answered. To be honest, she looked scary at that moment so I got afraid of her...

I moved myself to the design team, very nervous and hesitant I must had, just trying no to be awkward once I talk to Felix.
I tried looking powerful and untouchable as always.

"I need the materials for the-"

I was going to announce...except no one from the team was there...

"Where is everyone?... Ugh, I have to look awesome again. I don't have the energy for this amount of stress"- I mumbled to myself.

I wandered around the level to find any of my team B employees. After 15 minutes or so I found all my team, including Felix, gathered around the level entrance by the elevator.

"Finally! You know your desks are in the other direction? The company is not that big but if you need a GPS, we can afford it"- I complained but they all turned to me like they had seen a ghost -"What?..."- I was confused. They are looking a little to much. -"Are you surprised at my natural beauty? I didn't wear much makeup today just to try-"

"Y/N..."- someone interrupted me by calling my first name...

They all took one step to the side and another human being appeared like magic from behind them. It's like she was a hidden behind of a wall... I would have liked her to stay behind the wall... She looked well taken care of. A big fluffy purple coat combined with white colors from her sophisticated blouse and trousers. Her jacket is Louis Vuitton, I'm sure...
I can't explain the amount of anger I was feeling. It was tingling me and obligating me to hold tight to my fabric so I wouldn't explode. Her... After a moment of tension she spoke with a sweet voice as if it would erase memories.

"Y/N, darling, it's me... I was-"

"Get out"- I cutt her words immediately.

"Miss, she says she is your mother"- my employee told me.

"I just wanted to ta-"

"I said get out!"- I interrupted her again. The grip on my clothes was getting tighter .

"Just listen to me... I know what I did was wrong but I'm here... And I'm so sorry I wasn't... Look, I have a better life now!"- she excitedly said. I just let her speak because if I spoke my voice would shake for the will to cry.. -"I can take you places now! An- and do things with-"

"It's a shame to think you had to leave your child to get a better life."- I was angry.

"Y/N"

"Don't call for me ever again... Where were you when I called for you?.. why are you here?? To show me your money?! I don't need your money. Because of YOU, I had to earn my own at 16 so I would have money to survive on the streets once I would be expelled at 18 from the freaking orphanage you left me in!!"- my tone built up- "How dare you come to MY company that I made on MY OWN!?"

"I just wanted to give you a better life "- she explained..

"Well guess what, you didn't. You left me and made my life a living hell for making me think I was never enough. You destroyed me. I didn't want a better life. I wanted my mother."

"Y/N-"

"Call security to take this woman out of my sight. And tell the person who let her in that they're fired. No strangers can walk in my building"- I said and left the scene with red eyes and tears.

This moment didn't feel real to me. I only encountered her in my dreams, but this time the anger that possessed me made me realize this was the real world.