~24~

This ends today.

I ran out of that room to find her. They all followed me, but Felix held my wrist.

"Wait for us!"- he told me. -"Let's find her together"

"This young guy and I will cover the impair levels like 1, 3, 5, etc. You and Mr. Lee search the paired number levels"- Mr. Park gave the idea and we all agreed.

Because the elevator was not working since the power was off, we all had to use the stairs. And so we separate ourselves.

Felix and I were on the second floor and it was very quiet. We too were trying to stay alert to any kind of sound that could echo the hallways. Maybe even a flashlight that could make us realize where she was.

"I can't believe this is real life. It seems like a scene taken out of a drama"

"Not a drama, but a fanfiction"- *wink at the camera*

"I don't think she is here"- Felix pointed out and I agreed.

We turned corner after corner, opened every door possible, looked under desks, opened closets, and nothing. It's like she disappeared in thick air. The windows are also closed. How is this possible!?

Jungkook had sent me a message and they too couldn't find her. This is crazy...
We were all in a rush but going through the stairs was getting tiring like my muscles were fighting me.

"Y/N, are you okay? We need to hurry"- Felix asked me in the stairs because I staying behind him.

"It's okay. Just wait a little."- I told him.

"I'll wait for you by the door"- he referred to the door that would lead us now to the 12th floor.

I was now walking behind him when he suddenly stumbled on something, probably the step, and he fell lightly in my arms with help of some of balance.

He looked at me as the emergency light was the only source of shine for us to be able to look at each others eyes.

"Wow... Now this is a kdrama scene.."- he told me.

He was enjoying the moment. He was looking at me like he had fallen in love all over again or maybe for the first time..

"Yeah, except in a kdrama, I would be you. Get up!"- I hit him with the truth because this was obviously not the time and he is heavy!!

"Oh right"- he straightened himself up and we got back to our mission.

Before he could enter the 12th floor, I stopped him.

"You don't need to come. She is dangerous. I don't want you to get hurt. So I think it's better if you stay here and wait-"

He interrupted me by holding my waist carefully. He smiled sweetly and I was amazed by him.

"I'm not letting you go alone... You are the only worth being here for..."- he told me.

At that moment, he noticed I was still worried so he smiled even brighter and kissed me.

********
We entered the 12th floor and there was quiet that was almost deafening. We searched like the other floors but once we got to the end of it we relaxed.

"She is not here"- I said.

"Yeah, I thin-"

Suddenly a door closed. Felix and I looked at each other and then focused on  our surroundings.
Then we saw someone running on the hallway ready to go to the stairs. We knew it was her.

Felix and I ran after her as I called Jungkook to tell them we had found her. She opened the door to the stairs. She clearly wanted to go down but she heard footsteps coming from the stairs, probably Jungkook and Mr. Park, and so she got scared, running up which would lead us to the roof. The ultimate level. The end.

She found herself trapped.

"You have nowhere to go now. You are trapped."- I told her as her back was turned to me and her hair was flowing with the wind that lived.

She slowly turned to Felix and I and she looked at us. She didn't open her mouth. Not a sorry, not a threat, nothing.

"Why did you do this, Dabin?..."- I asked as I went close to her.

Felix held me back and told me to be careful. I told him it was fine and he copied my steps. I looked at her again and asked

"Why did you try to hurt me, Dabin?"

She smiled not giving an answer. Her eyes were watery though... She put her backpack down... And she turned her back to us again... No way... Is she going to jump??

I quickly realized it and when she started to run to the edge of the building, I held her back and pushed down.

"Felix, the rope!!"- I screamed and he came to me.

He tight her against a pole that was there in the rooftop and then Jungkook and Mr. Park finally showed up.

"Sorry! I fell down the stairs and this young man was helping me"- Mr. Park explained the delay.

"What did she say?"- Jungkook asked.

"Nothing... Absolutely nothing..."- Felix answered.

Her head was low and it was clear there were tears falling from eyes even though her cry was silent...

"Why did you try to hurt me?..."- I asked for the third time.- "Answer me!!"- I was running out of patience.

Her answer was the same as before: nothing, but I heard her smile, a disgusting and sadistic smile, and that was when I lost it. I put her head up by lifting her chin as my nerves for this woman are growing.

"Why are you doing this?"- I asked again

"Cause I- I- I'm in the stars tonight. So watch me bring the fire set the night alight...boom!"- She gradually increased a laugh.

We all looked at each other confused but the fact that she sang BTS could mean anything? And she sang dynamite...

"I'm not understanding"- Felix stated.

"Me neither"- Jungkook concluded

"I am. She is crazy"- Mr. Park commented.

Then the police arrived the rooftop and came to us.

"We'll take her from here"- the policeman said but I stopped them.

"Wait... Why did she sing dynamite?..."- I asked out loud while stretching my neurons.

Then I realized what was happening.

"There's a bomb here... That's why she was in the basement."