~9~

I have been all over the place... I think I should end things with Jungkook... But at the same time end what? We were never dating! Ugh... I really don't have time for this! I need to end the collection, choose the models, plan the event and everything else until the end of the month... Plus meetings and more meetings...

"Miss Yoon?"- someone entered my office.

"Felix?... What are you doing here? It's 9p.m."

"Yeah, I had some things to finish... I knocked three times but you didn't answer... Is everything okay?"- he asked me.

"Yeah, everything is fine... Is it?...yes, it is... I think...why are you here?"- I asked him after being confused.

"Hum... You called me here..."

"I did?..."- I was more confused.

"Yes..."

"Oh, right! It was for the breaking gender norms collection. I designed a chest binder for non-binary people but I don't know if it will work anatomically so it won't hurt them. Since you are in charge of this collection, if you could meet with a doctor to ask the best materials and design, I would appreciate that"- I told him.

"Yes, I will. Don't worry"- he answered me.

"Thank you so much. It's good to have a helper in the design department. You're so useful!"- I said while handing him the design and he smiled.

"You are welcome. Well, I will be going now, have a good night"- he told me and I smiled faintly at him.

He was walking away but stopped and spoke again.

"Miss, have you eaten?..."- he asked me.

"Hum...yes, I have, a burrito at lunch"- I said.

"That was...8 hours...ago..."- he carefully pointed out.

"A point was made... But I'm not hungry"

My stomach growled...

"Dinner it is!"- Felix happily said and because I was resisting it, he just pulled me by the hand.

"Seriously, I'm fine"

"C'mon!"- he chuckled while making me go with him.
********
He took me to the break room and made me wait while he made us ramen with some sausages.

"So this is what the break room looks like without people talking shit about my back?... huh... Delightful"

I commented and proceeded to open the sausage that was in front of me while Felix was turned to the counter.

"Don't be so bad on-... My sausage!..."- he looked disappointed I took a bite on it once he turned to me...

"You wanted it?..."

"No, it's okay!... It's okay!... Seriously..."

"It doesn't look ok... Here have the rest..."- I gave him the half eaten sausage. - "You should say what you want and not always be so nice"

"Thanks for the advice... But I'm not sure if I wanted a half eaten sausage..."

"Good point..."

"So... Wanna share why you feel so... distracted?"- He asked after he put the ramen in front of me and sat down.

"I don't know... It's not much... I guess I'm just confused..."

"About what?"- Felix got curious.

"Oh, so we are friends now?"

"We can be"- he smiled.

I felt tempted to speak to him...in my defense, I do need some advice.

"Well, let's say that there's this guy and you've been keeping it casual... But you don't want that anymore... What would you do?"

"You mean evalute to something more than casual?..."

"No...no...more like... breaking up the relationship although you were never in a relationship... You understand?"

"Oh... In that case, I think you should be honest... If it became uncomfortable, it will only hurt you"- he said.

"Right..."

"Miss... Can I ask you something?..."

"Yes"- I sipped on my juice as I answered.

"With that relationship... Didn't the touch make you have some feelings for that person?..."

"Actually, I did like him... A lot... I always thought eventually we would move on from casualty and become something more but... I lost my hope when I realized I stood no chance"

"You stood no chance?... You?! The 21 year old millionaire?..."- Felix was surprised and I chuckled at his statement.

"Actually, I gave up when I realized that I didn't stood a chance against millions of other hearts he wouldn't give up for me..."- I explained unclearly.

"I don't understand it very much but if it makes you feel better I think having a million hearts is not better than having your heart... I think your heart alone can't be outnumbered"- He told me.

I was surprised at the compliment but even more surprised at the way butterflies flew in my stomach... What is happening?

Once he realized he complimented me once again, he got nervous and turned to his ramen.

"Anyways! You should tell him how you feel! Yeah, that's the best option! Wow, it got hot in here all of the sudden"- he suddenly got up to check the AC.

"But...what about you?... your advice was so honest it made me think you date a lot"- I comment with a smile.

"Well...not exactly... I have never kissed anyone yet..."

Felix told me and I was surprised.. he is do handsome and sweet, how is that possible?..

"Well, maybe it's better that way. Who knows what could happen to Sunshine Felix after a heartbreak?"- I tried making him feel better and he smiled widely at my words.

We spent a lot of time talking until we felt like it was time to go home. We even talked about pokemons. It was a good time and a great talk I haven't had with anyone in years. Jungkook and I seem to have lost that...

 Jungkook and I seem to have lost that

**********

I got home and it was pretty late already. Once I closed my car door to go inside the building I had an uneasy feeling... Why does it feel like someone keeps chasing me?... Am I being paranoid??... Maybe I am...

I put my thoughts aside and walked to the building as fast as I could but once I was in front of the elevator just waiting, it felt like I saw a shadow running in the parking lot... I was officially scared.

I kept pressing the button, as if that would make the elevator come more quickly, because I kept feeling like something was going to happen to me if I stayed in that park a minute longer.

I heard steps running... I didn't know where they came from! But they were getting louder as if they were getting closer!!

Suddenly, the elevator door opened, I ran inside it and closed the door immediately... I took a breath out... Thankfully, it was not like the movies and no one stopped me from closing the doors. Is there a ghost in this building?