~6~

I got to the company and I was just like meerkat trying to spot Felix just so I could avoid him... I'm regretting everything I did yesterday...is this why people don't drink?...

Once I realized the way was Felix free, I made my way through the hallways to go to my office. I walked in with my sunglasses, majorly because I look bad but it also gives out fashion vibes. I noticed everyone was looking at me.... Why are they all looking at me?! Has Felix said anything?! You know what? I probably just look great and they can't take their off of-

"Miss, your jacket is inside out"- my assistant reached to me.

"...what?.."

"You jacket... The tag is showing... it's inside out"- she carefully pointed out.

Oh... that's why they were all looking at me.

"Miss?... Is everything okay?"- she asked as I was wondering my thoughts.

"Yes... This is a fashion statement"- I played cool to her and walked inside of my office.

I am so dumb.

************

I have been avoiding Felix all day. I'm so scared that he brings out anything from yesterday because it will take away my credibility... And I don't want second hand embarrassment from myself.

I was walking by the break room to get myself some water since my assistant was doing something important. The moment I was about to walk in, I saw the design team in a circle while drinking coffee.

"I'm so happy she didn't come yesterday. How awkward that would have been."- one of them said.

"Yeah. She would only scold us"

They were commenting behind my back as I just listened from behind the entrance of the break room.

"Why are they talking about me like I'm JYP?..."- I mumbled to myself.

"Miss Yoon?"

"Jesus Christ!"- someone scared me by calling me from behind. It was Felix.

"Sorry. I have been trying to talk to you all day"- he said.

"Really?! Didn't know that"- my voice turned high pitched.

"Here are the suggestions you told me to gather by the design team"- Felix said.

"Oh, yeah. That. Thank you."- I grabbed the papers and was ready to leave.

"Miss Yoon?"- Felix called me again.

Please don't talk about yesterday, please don't talk about yesterday!

"Don't you want something from the break room?..."- he asked me confused.

"What?"- I turned to him.

"I mean... You were just standing by the door... It seemed like you wanted something from there..."

"Oh... Hum... It's okay... Thank you for the suggestions..."- I told him as I remembered the team doesn't really like me and so it's better if I just stay away... and thirsty.

He looked like he pettied me... His eyes were piercing me and his smile was now non existent. Gosh, I hate that look. Maybe he heard them talk as much as I did and felt bad by connecting this moment with I said yesterday...

 Maybe he heard them talk as much as I did and felt bad by connecting this moment with I said yesterday

"I'll be going now. Please continue the good work."- I bowed my head and he did too and so I left.

*************

I walked back to my office and I sat down kind of disappointed... I really thought he was going to mention last night... Why am I disappointed about it?... Do I want him to talk about it?... Do I want him to say it was fun?... I mean he laughed a lot at me... Maybe I really was just a pain in the ass... Oh wow, if overthinking social interactions was a competition, I'd win... I never lose... but still! This is to much thinking!

"Miss Yoon?"- my assistant walked in and I came back to the real world.

"Yes?"

"The BTS clothing crew would like the designs by Wednesday."- she told me.

"Wednesday?... That's two days from now... I have to select the magazine photos by tomorrow..."

"Should I ask Jiwoo to do them?"

"No, there is an academy award and she is designing a lot of actresses... I'm going to finish revising all the photos this afternoon until then ask someone from the designing team B to help me."- I told her.

A few time went by and my assistant came back to my office.

"Miss... No one in team B is available except the new guy, Felix..."

"Felix has only been here a week or two. He is already in charge of the new collection, he can't help me and he is not ready to design for a red carpet."- I told her and she stayed quiet -"Why can't the others help me?"- I was confused.

"Well... Mister Ki and miss Do say they feel sick and the other two said they were going to the fabric shop..."- she hesitantly said.

"Fabric?... The company we use closes at 5p.m... it's 6 p.m."- I was confused.

My assistant looked taken aback. They are avoiding me on purpose... This is getting ridiculous.
I got up and went to the designers team section. I was angry.

"Yah! Are you playing games with me?!"- I yelled at them and they looked at me quietly.- "You think I'm dumb?! I stay away from your social space, but you are so full of it you can't separate work from personal opinions?! I said I needed help and you came up with excuses just so you wouldn't share a fucking table with me?! Get you shit together! You can bad talk me behind my back but I still need employees who work! I'm still your boss and I don't need people who don't work!"- I yelled so much, I needed to take a deep breath.

They really made me lose my temper.

"Miss, we are sorry"- the eldest employee said since their team manager is absent.

"No, you are not. You are all out of the new collection and will be working as assistants for team A of design except for Felix, who was able to help me after all of you denied it. He is new and already more busy than you. Get your shit together people... I'm not your mother... You don't benefit me, you are out, understood?"- I said in disappointment and anger.

How much they must hate me.

"Felix, you will be working with me now... All of you get out now... This will be reflected on your salaries... Jeez..."- I said and just walked away as there is nothing left to say.

The amount of disappointment is so big I don't even know what if I should be angry at them for being lazy and unprofessional or just be mad at myself for making them uncomfortable. This job is so stressful.