~22~

We were inside Jungkooks apartment and he was looking everywhere for a possibility of our suspicions be true.

"I can't find anything here... I'll go see in my room, can you look in the kitchen?"- Jungkook asked me and I nodded.

I was opening cabinets and looking everywhere possible and Felix was doing nothing in confusion.

"Can you explain what is happening??"- he asked me in a whisper as we were alone.

"There's a chance a sasaeng entered his apartment and put wiretaps in here. That's probably the person who put these news out about me"- I explained in a whisper.

"Oh..."

"Want to help me?"- I was asked ironically because he was just standing there looking.

"Oh, right"

He followed my steps but not enthusiastic about it.

"So... About what you said before we were interrupted..."- he broke the silence -"Did you mean it?"- he smiled cutely like he was mocking me.

"I don't remember what I said"- I played stupid and he chuckled.

"I think it started with an I...Lo-"

"Focus on the task"- I said and he laughed at my reaction.

"Can I sing at least?"

"Sure"- I answered.

In the silence he started humming and that hum built up to a song.

"L, is for the way you look at me...O, is for the only one I see...V, is very, very, extraordinar-"

"Okay, I get it! Fine!... I said it, I might have meant it, but now you'll never find out cause you keep making fun of me. Ah ah ah"- I told him off but he took it as a joke and came to hug me. He then pinched my cheeks as he chuckled and we were just playing around.

 He then pinched my cheeks as he chuckled and we were just playing around

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Found i-" Jungkook interrupted us...once again, but I stepped away from Felix because I don't like being those couples who are annoyingly cute around people.

"Hum... I found the wiretap...it was in my room"- Jungkook said putting the awkwardness aside.

"You should destroy it"- I told him.

He put it on the ground to step on it but I spoke.

"Oh!! Can we burn it?? I wanna see if it explodes!!"- I got excited.

Jungkook was confused at me and then looked at Felix.

"Sure you want to date her?..."- he asked Felix.

"I'd rather not answer that to make sure I won't die tonight"- Felix answered.

**********
I was entertaining myself with the fire on the stove but I could hear Jungkook and Felix talking behind me.