~10~

After yesterday's scare, I'm feeling a little better. I realized it was probably all in my head. I mean I live in one of the safest apartments and areas in Seoul... The most dangerous thing it could happen to me in the parking lot is being robbed by a rat because no person that is not a resident or a friend's resident can come in.

I was getting ready to go to work when Jungkook entered my house.

"Hey"- he said.

"Hey, hum, I'm in a hurry, do you need something?"- I asked in a rush.

"Yes, do you have milk? I forgot to buy it"- he said.

"Yeah, go ahead and take it"- I said while going to my room to go get a jacket and put the jewelry on.

"Are you working late today again?"- he asked from the kitchen.

"Yeah, I have a million things to do by the end of the month. I'm going to the photo session today which starts in... 15 minutes. Why am I like this?! I swear I can wake up two hours before my day starts and I'll still be late!"

Jungkook laughed at my suffer, but changed subjects after.

"Hey, hum, is that Felix guy going to be there?"

"No. He is dealing with some other things for a new collection. Why?"

"Just because of the way you talked to me after I mentioned him"- Jungkook said.

"This again?...."

"I feel like we are different... Everytime we are together now, you wake up before I can even see your face... And you don't even kiss me anymore... Besides... What you said to me in that fitting room...."- he told me.

At this point I'm thinking about what Felix said about me being honest to my feelings... I really need to tell Jungkook that this relationship makes me feel weird...

"Hey, listen, we need to talk-..Shit! But not right now! See you later!!"- I said after looking at the clock and ran out of my apartment.

**************
I entered the photoshoot and the model was not even ready yet... In the crowd of staff I spotted a familiar face.

"Felix?"- I approached him. -"What are you doing here?"- I asked him.

"Oh, miss Yoon!"- he immediately smiled -"I thought it would be a good idea to see how the clothes are being portrait"- he explained.

I was surprised... He really is dedicating a lot of himself.

"Alright... Good job."- I told him. -"I'll go check-"

"I said I didn't want to wear this!!"- a voice echoed in the studio interrupting me.

The model was shouting at the clothing assistant as she followed him with a binnie.

"Please! It's part of the outfit!"- she pleaded him.

"Stop being a pain in the ass and go get me coffee, because I already said no. So...one more time... NO!"

"What is going on?"- I interrupted the scene.

"Ah, Y/N, thank God you are here"- the model called me by my first name and I frowned...-"This assistant keeps telling me to wear the binnie when I told her multiple times that I didn't want it"

"Why are you yelling at her? She is doing her job unlike you which is to wear the clothes we prepare for you and take the photos"- I told him. -"Besides, she is a clothing assistant, if you want coffee go get that yourself"

"But... My hair will be ruined! Why are you defending her!? It's either her or me!"- the model got mad.

"Fine... You're fired."

"You can't do this!!"

"Yes, I can. I'm the president of the company and I hired you so I can fire you. So... You're fired."- I told the model.

"But-"

"No, buts. If you have the energy to yell at my workers for doing their job, you have the energy to get my clothes off of you, pick up your things and leave."

He finally did what I said and left the scene angry. The clothing assistant bowed to me, clearly nervous and ready to cry.

"It's okay. Don't worry. He is the asshole... You must be feeling nervous... Here, go take a break and drink some tea at the coffee shop near here"- I gave her some money as a tear escaped her eye. She's probably new...

"Wow... That was intense..."- Felix commented.

"I hate people who are rude at others for absolutely no reason. Ugh, annoying"- I said and Felix chuckled.

"What?"- I was confused.

"Nothing. Just thinking about my boss who was so angry at me after my first presentation"

"Oh, c'mon. It's not the same thing! I was just...being honest!"- I justified myself.

"Yeah, but you could have said it nicely"

"I...was!... I was so nice!...and-... Omg... Is that why people hate me?! Because I'm too honest?? ...am I a hypocrite?!"

"There's nothing wrong in being honest... But you could be honest with less attitude"- he carefully said -"To be honest, I almost cried after you said the things you said."

"Im going to hell..."- I realized.

"Hey, look at the bright side, it's always summer there"

He smiled at his joke and I death glared him.

"Hum... I don't mean to interrupt but... We kind of don't have a model now and still have a studio we wasted money on... And a crew..."- the photographer interrupted us.

"Oh! Where are we going to find a model today?!"- Felix freaked out about his own project.

"Ugh, we won't be able to find anyone today... Besides we need someone with sharp features"- I said.

"And unique ones"- the photographer completed my sentence

"And good eyes"- I said.

"And good body proportions"- the photographer added.

"...good body proportions..."- I repeated the photographer.

Both our heads diverted to Felix.
The photographer and I looked at Felix for a moment analysing him.

"What?.."- Felix was confused.

The photographer and I looked at each other again and nodded our head to one another as a sign of agreement.

"Let's continue preparing the scenario!"- the photographer yelled at his crew.

"Take him to hair and makeup"- I told my assistant referring to Felix. -"Oh, but don't cover the freckles, they are adorable"

Felix was looking confused at me but still blushed a little at my compliment

Felix was looking confused at me but still blushed a little at my compliment. Cute... Wait, what?... Oh, lack of caffeine is affecting me.