~26~

The bomb was undone... Dabin got sent to prison... Jungkook was taken with urgency to the hospital...

Felix and I looked at the bright horizon of Seul and our hearts hurt.
He put his arm around me and I laid my head on his shoulder. No words were spoken but both of us knew after this the fear of loosing each other was bigger than before.

If it wasn't for Jungkook, Felix would have been shot in the chest...

Jungkook survived but the memory of the blood spilled remained in the memory of us all. Jungkook changed characters... It was visible he felt guilty for what happened... Felix had nightmares...

But this is the sad part. There's a happy one!
Our new collection thrived and Felixs' name has been talk of the town for his designs.
My company has grown even more and it is so satisfying that people at now comfortable in their skin after using our collection.
Jungkook also found someone he loved, and this time he is happier than I've ever seen him. He is scared for what could happen but he is planning to tell armies about his new love.
Armies found the truth about all the story and felt kind of sorry for me.. which is weird. They usually never go back on their decisions.

I was in my office, when Felix called me.

"Yes?"- I answered the phone.

"Come to the rooftop"- he told me.

"Mr Lee, I'm working"

"It's 10:30. Meaning it's our break time"- he said with a chuckle.

"Oh. I'm busy"

"Pleaseee"- he cutely asked.

"Fine. Be there in a minute"- I told him.

I went to the rooftop and I felt uneasy by the memories of this place that happened just a year ago.
I took a deep breath and opened the door to breathe the fresh air.

The moment I opened it, the sun shined and Fekix turned to me with his smile. It felt like a good dream... Like the birth of the first flower of the spring after a bad winter... It felt unreal and almost like slow motion. His smile made this place look like there was no blood spilled, no heart was broken, no one was hurt. He always makes me feel like I'm in a happier version of the world...

"Hi"- he smiled as he said.

"Hello"- I went to him as I smiled at his way of being.

"Here"- he told me and handed me my pink umbrella.

"I gave you this the first time I took you home and it was raining. You told me I was a good person when everyone hated me."- I remembered.

"Hm hm. I never gave it to you because I liked in my house. It reminded me of you. Then I thought of something. Why have your umbrella when I can have you?"- he said.

"I'm not understanding"- I frowned.

"Open it"- he told me.

I looked up at the sky and the sun was shining bright.

"But it's not raining"- I pointed it out.

"Just opened it"- he laughed at my rationality.

I did what he said and the moment I did it, something fell from inside it.

"A key?"- I was confused.

"Yes... Y/N, I love you. Will you make me the happiest man in the world and live with me?"- he held my hands.

I was stunned but my lips quickly curved into a smile. There's no doubts.

I kissed him right away and he held me in his arms as he answered my kiss.

"Is that a yes?"- he asked to be sure and I nodded lost for words. -"She said yes!!!"

He announced from the top of the building to common grounders that were passing on the street and I smiled more. He came back to me and hugged me with all of his strength. He spun me up and kissed me more just like the movies I used to make fun of.

"I love you"- I whispered to him and he smiled even brightly.

And this is the end of the story.
After gloomy and lonely days in my life, a sunshine came to me just to change everything. His smile makes me smile and his love makes me happy.

Thank you, Felix.

~The End~

********

Hello loves!

Of course, I couldn't end this without a note from me.
I hope all of you are happy and are living to be the best version you can be.
I want to thank you for reading the whole story ahah As always, feel free to comment and vote ✨

Hope you enjoy your life! Have a beautiful one too!

✨✨✨✨✨✨❤️❤️❤️❤️